How Do I Turn On The Sound For The PIP Window?
To turn on the sound for the PIP (Picture in Picture) window on your LCD TV, follow these steps:
- Turn on your TV.
- Activate PIP.
Note: You can turn on PIP sound only when PIP is active.
- Press the Menu button on your remote control. The Main menu appears.
- Press the Up or Down arrow buttons on your remote to select Sound, and then press the Enter button. The Sound menu appears.
- Press the Up or Down arrow buttons on your remote to select Sound Select, and then press the Enter button.
- Press the Enter button to select either Main or Sub. Select Main to hear the sound from the main picture. Select Sub to hear the sound from the PIP window.
- Press the Menu button on your remote to exit.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .