How to add/erase channel?
and Adding Channels
You can delete or add a channel to display the channels you want.
1. Press the MENU button on the remote control.
2. The main menu appears on the screen. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select the Channel mode. Then press the ENTER button to access the Channel.
3. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select the Channel list, then press the ENTER button.
4. Press the ◄ button to select “Added Channels”.
5. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select “All Channels”. Shows all currently available channels. Press the ENTER button on the channel which you want to delete or add.
6. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select a channel to delete, then press the TOOLS button.
7. Press the ENTER button to select “Delete”. All deleted channels will be shown on “All Channels” menu.
8. Press the EXIT button to exit.
• You can also add a channel to the “Added Channels” menu in the same manner.
• A channel must be deleted before it can be added back to the “Added Channels” list.
• To Add (Restore) a channel back to the Added Channel List, follow steps 1-3 above, press the ▲ or ▼ button to select a channel to add, the press the TOOLS button. Press the ENTER button to select Add.
Press the CH LIST button on the remote control to bring up the channel lists. (This function may not be supported depending on the type of remote control)
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .