How To Change The Service Location On The TV (2014 Models)
Service Location on the TV
IMPORTANT: Changing the country code will reset the TV back to the factory defaults.
• Your IP address determines the content you will be able to view and access not the country code the TV is set to.
• Setting the country code in the TV to a country that you are not physically in will let you download apps for that country but you will not be able to view and access that content.
• Your TV must already be connected to the internet to set your country code.
Changing the Service Location
1. Set the TV to the "TV" source, press the source button and use the navigation pad select TV and then click to select.
2. Open the Main Menu.
3. Use the navigation pad to select System.
4. Select Setup.
NOTE: If setup is grayed out you are not on the TV source, return to Step 1.
5. You will begin the on-screen setup that you completed when you first bought the television. Your previously entered information will be retained.
8. The country list will appear. Select your country from the list.
9. Complete the on-screen setup. You TV's country code has now been changed.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .