How To Remove The Protective Film From The 3D Glasses (2014 Models)
Your 3D Glasses have a protective film over the lenses to prevent any damage during shipping. There is one on each side of each lens, with a total of 4. They have red and blue tabs that you use to pull the protective film from the 3D shutterglasses.
Removing The Protective Film
NOTE: The process is the same or very close for any Samsung 3D shutterglasses.
1. Put your glasses on a flat, clean surface.
2. There will be four plastic tabs, 2 red and 2 blue, on the front and back of the glasses.
3. Pull tab down to extend the tab.
4. Lift up and away from the lens to remove the protective film (you will need to hold the glasses while you do this).
5. Repeat for all protective films.
6. Now your glasses are prepared for use. Enjoy your 3D content!
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .