How To Reset The Smart Hub (2014 Models)
Resetting the Smart Hub returns the smart hub to the default factory settings. All downloaded apps will be removed and you will need to agree to the terms and re-download your apps again.
Resetting the Smart Hub
NOTE: If the Smart Hub is open exit the Smart Hub. You cannot reset the Smart Hub while it is in use.
1. Press the MENU key on your Smart Control.
2. Navigate to and select the Smart Hub section of the main menu.
3. Navigate to and select Smart Hub Reset.
4. You will need to enter your owners PIN (Default is 0000).
TIP: With the touch remote click on touch pad and the on-screen keyboard will appear so you can enter your PIN.
5. The Smart Hub will reset and you will receive a confirmation message.
6. When you access the Smart Hub again you will need to activate it again as you did when you first setup the TV.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .