How to Reset the V-Chip
Step 1. Set the V-Chip PIN to 0000
Turn the TV off.
Note: This will set the PIN to 0000.
Step 2. Access the V-Chip Menu
1. Press the [Menu] button on your remote to bring up the Main menu.
2. Press the [Down Arrow] to highlight the Setup menu, and then press [Enter].
3. Press the [Down Arrow] to highlight V-Chip, and then press [Enter].
Step 3. Re-Set the PIN
1. Enter 0-0-0-0 as the current PIN number.
2, Press the [Down Arrow] to highlight Change PIN.
3. Enter any four (4) digit number that you will remember.
Step 4. Re-Enter the Pin Number
1. Re-enter the same four (4) digit number in the Confirm new PIN field.
2. Press [Exit] to resume watching TV.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .