How To Reset Your TV To Factory Defaults (2013 Models)
Resetting your TV will return your TV to factory defaults and erase all settings except Network and Smart Hub settings.
Rsetting the TV (2013 Models)
1. Open the TVs Menu.
2. Navigate to and select the Support section of the main menu.
3. Navigate to and select the Self Diagnosis option in the Support Menu.
4. Navigate to and select the Reset option in the Self Diaganosis Menu.
5. Your owners PIN (default 0000) will be requested.
Tip: If you are using the Smart Touch remote press down on the touch pad and the on-screen remote will appear so you can enter the numbers of your PIN. 6. You will receive a warning that the reset will erase all setting except network settings. Select Yes to continue.
7. Your TV will power cycle and the inital setup screen will appear. Follow the on-screen instructions to setup your TV.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .