How To Set The Home Page In The Web Browser (2014 Models)
Web Browser App
Setting the homepage in the web browser app is very similar to how you would set the homepage on your computers web browser.
Setting the Homepage
1. Select the Settings icon in the web browser.
2. Select the Web Browser Settings section.
3. Set as homepage will be selected by default, select what homepage you would like.
• Most Visited: The site that is visited most will be set as the homepage. The homepage can change depending on which site becomes the most visited.
• Current Page: Set the current URL to be your new homepage.
• Bookmarks: Allows you to select your homepage from your saved bookmarks.
• Enter URL: Allows you to manually enter in the desired URL for your homepage.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .