How To Stream From A Media Server To Your TV (2014 Models)
Samsung TVs are capable of viewing content from 3rd party media servers like Plex, Serviio, and Universal.
Viewing Content from Media Servers
IMPORTANT: This guide assumes that the media server is already set up and working properly.
1. Press the SMART HUB button on the Smart Control remote.
2. Navigate to the Mulitmedia section.
3. Select the PC that the media server is on.
4. Select the type of media you want to play.
5. Select the file you want to play.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .