How To Use Film Mode (2012-2014 Models)
Film Mode is used to smooth out frame transition while watching a video that is being processed using the 3:2 pulldown technology. Film mode is only available with a 480i signal.
Using the Film Mode
1. With your TV powered on press the MENU button to open the Main Menu.
2. The Picture section will be highlighted by default select it using the navigation pad to enter the picture section.
3. Use the navigation pad to select the Picture Options portion of the menu.
4. Use the navigation pad to select the Film Mode option.
5. You will have 3 options; Off, Auto 1, and Auto 2. Use the navigation pad to select the option you would like to use.
6. Press the EXIT button to leave the menu and return to your regular picture viewing.
The different available modes will apply Film Mode in different ways. To help you select the best mode for your viewing below the different modes are explained.
• Off: Turns off film mode.
• Auto 1: The film mode option is applied to the entire screen.
• Auto 2: Is used when 3:2 pull down is only applied to a portion of the picture.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .