HW-K450: How can I connect a SWA-8000S kit to my 300W 2.1 Ch Flat Soundbar HW-K450?
Expand to true wireless surround sound by connecting the Samsung Wireless Rear Speaker kit, SWA-8000S (sold separately), to your soundbar. The SWA-8000S kit includes two Surround Speakers (Left and Right) and one Wireless Receiver Module. Once connected, your soundbar and the Wireless Receiver Module are automatically reconnected, even after you turn them off and back on.
Warning: A soundbar is required to use the SWA-8000S kit.
Connecting the subwoofer and the SWA-8000S kit manually
1. Only the Wireless Receiver Module of the SWA-8000S kit is wireless. The two surround speakers are connected to the Wireless Receiver Module by wires. Press the wire tabs and insert the speaker wires to connect the speakers to the Wireless Receiver Module.
Note: Make sure the color of the wire matches the wire tab. Also make sure the wires make contact with the metal component under each tab.
2. Connect the other end of the cable wires into the Wireless Receiver Module.
3. Plug in the power cable into the Wireless Receiver Module.
4. Plug the power cords of the Soundbar, Subwoofer, and Wireless Receiver into AC wall outlets.
5. Press and hold the ID SET button on the back of the wireless and receiver and subwoofer for about 5 seconds.
6. Continue holding until the STANDBY indicators turn off and the LINK indicators (Blue LEDs) blinks quickly.
7. While the Soundbar is powered off (in STANDBY mode), press and hold the Mute button on the Soundbar remote until ID SET appears on the Soundbar's display.
8. When the LINK indicator (Blue LED) on the SWA-8000S blinks, power on the soundbar.
9. When the LINK indicators (Blue LEDs) on your subwoofer and the SWA-8000S glows continuously, the SWA-8000S has connected successfully. This process may take a few minutes. If the surround speaker's volume is low, try pairing the subwoofer and speakers again.
Note: If the problem persists, please contact Samsung for further assistance.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .