Linking Universal Remote Functions on the 2015 (UN**JS*) 4K SUHD TV
Universal Remote Setup
If you choose to link your Blu-ray player/Set-Top Box to your Home Theater this means that whenever the you select the Blu-ray player/Set-Top Box source the media controls will be sent to the device and the volume commands will be sent to the Home Theater instead of the TV media controls and speakers.
Note: Before following these steps, you will have to complete the universal remote setup for the Blu-Ray Player/Set-Top Box.
Linking Blu-Ray / Set-Top to the Home Theater System
If you have already completed one or more Blu-Ray Player/Set-Top Box setups follow these steps:
1. Press SOURCE on the Smart Control remote.
2. Using the navigation pad select Universal Remote Setup.
3. Select the Home Theater System.
4. Select the device you would like to link to the Home Theater.
5. The device and Home Theater are now linked.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .