Moving Through The Menu The TV Makes A Beeping Sound
Your TV has a Sound Feedback feature that when moving through the menu it gives you a sound feedback (a beep or ding). If you would like to change the volume or disable this feature found this option follow these steps.
Changing Sound Feeback
1. Open the menu.
2. Navigate to and select the System portion of the Main Menu.
3. Navigate to and select the General portion of the System sub menu.
4. Navigate to and select the Sound Feedback portion of the General sub menu.
5. Navigate to and select the audio level you would like for this sound feedback (Low, Medium, High, or Off).
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .