You Do Not Have Enough Memory To Download This Application
This message appears when the Smart Hub memory on your player is full and will disappear when you free up some memory on your player.
Important: Recommended Apps (top bar) cannot be deleted. Samsung Apps, Your Video, Family Story, Fitness, and Kids cannot be deleted.
Follow the steps below to delete some of the Apps you no longer need.
1. Launch Smart Hub and wait for it to load.
2. Using the navigational arrow buttons on you remote move the App you want to delete and make sure it’s highlighted.
3. Press the Tools button (above the left arrow button) on your remote and then move down to Delete and press enter.
Note: If you do not see the the Delete option in the Tools menu, the App you have highlighted cannot be deleted.
4. A confirmation prompt displays, highlight Yes and then press enter. A second confirmation prompt displays when the deletion is completed. You can press enter on OK or wait for the message to disappear.
5. Press the Return or Exit buttons on your remote to exit the Tools menu.
6. Repeat step 2 & 3 until you have deleted all the Apps you wish to delete.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .