Removing a Samsung Account from a 2015 (UN**JS*) 4K SUHD TV
You can remove a Samsung account and password information from your TV. The account information for any external accounts linked to the account is also removed from the TV.
Removing a Samsung Account
1. Press the MENU button on the remote.
Note: When using the Smart Control remote, select Menu in the upper left hand corner of the screen.
2. Navigate to and select the Smart Hub sub menu.
3. Select Samsung Account.
4. Select Remove Accounts from TV.
Note: To remove the account information, you must be logged in to your Samsung account.
5. Enter the password associated with the account; and then select OK.
6. A confirmation appears. Select Yes.
7. A notification appears in the upper left hand corner of the screen stating that the account has been logged out.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .