Returning the Picture Settings to Factory Defaults on the 2015 (UN**JS*) 4K SUHD TV
You can reset the current picture mode to its factory defaults. This action does not affect the settings of other picture modes.
Resetting the Picture Mode Settings
Note: The following steps only return the currently selected Picture Mode to factory defaults.
1. Press the MENU button on the remote.
Note: When using the Smart Control remote, select Menu in the upper left hand corner.
2. Select the Picture sub menu.
3. Navigate to and select Reset Picture.
4. A confirmation popup appears. Select Yes to continue.
5. The Picture mode setting that is currently selected has been returned to default settings.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .