The Frame: How do I take care of my 65” UHD 4K The Frame (UN65LS003AF)?
Care and maintenance
Clean The Frame regularly to keep the picture looking pristine.
Note: The provided information refers to televisions sold in Canada. The available settings and options may differ from televisions sold in other countries.
General Cleaning for Your Frame
For general cleaning of both the frame and screen of The Frame, use a soft, dry cloth. Never use cleaning fluids, wax, or chemicals. Do not use water unless the instructions that came with The Frame say otherwise.
Note: Never use any type of window cleaner, soap, scouring powder, or any cleanser with solvents such as alcohol, benzene, ammonia, or paint thinner. Never use abrasive pads or paper towels. It can scratch the screen or strip the anti-glare coating off the screen and cause permanent damage.
Cleaning Fingerprints and Smudges Off the Screen
Important: To clean fingerprints and greasy smudges off your Frame screen, get a bottle of a screen cleaning solution. You should be able to get it at most regular and on-line stores. Put a small amount of cleaning solution on a soft, dry micro-fiber cloth, and then rub the screen gently.
Note: There are multiple brands of screen cleaning solutions available on the market. A quick search for "TV Cleaner" on your favorite search engine should yield you several results.
1. Unplug The Frame before you begin.
2. Clean the frame with a soft, dry microfiber cloth.
3. To clean the screen, try wiping gently with a soft, dry microfiber cloth. If that doesn't work, spray the solution onto the cloth. wipe the screen with the cloth gently. The Frame screen is fragile and can be damaged if pressed too hard.
Note: Never spray directly onto The Frame screen.
4. Remove the remaining moisture with a dry cloth or let the screen dry completely before you plug The Frame back in.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .