65” UHD 4K The Frame - Power consumption (UN65LS003AF)
Below are facts and information regarding the power consumption of the Frame TV.
Note: The provided information refers to televisions sold in Canada. The available settings and options may differ from televisions sold in other countries.
Power consumption (65" model)
• Power Consumption: 180 W
• Art Mode Power Consumption: 48.8 W
• 31% of General Power Consumption
Other facts about power
• Power consumption varies depending on the brightness setting of the backlight . The Frame uses about 30% of the general power consumption in a 50 Lux environment.
• When the TV is in Art mode, the Night Mode function will automatically turn the TV off when no light is detected. When light is detected, the TV will power back on and still be in Art mode.
Note: This setting is only available from the Smart View App.
• When the TV is in Art mode, the Sleep After function will automatically turn the TV off when no motion detected. When motion is detected, the TV will power back on and still be in Art mode.
Thank you for your feedback!