There Is A Black Box In The Corner Of My TV With Snow In It.
Picture-in-Picture (PIP) Window
The black box in the comer of your TV with snow in it is a picture-in-picture (PIP) window.
Turning Off PIP Window
1. Turn on your TV.
2. Press the Menu button on your remote. The Menu appears.
3. Use your remote to select Picture, and then press the Enter button. The Picture menu appears.
4. Use your remote to select PIP, and then press the Enter button. The PIP menu appears.
5. Use your remote to select PIP (if necessary), and then press the Enter buttton.
6. Press the Up or Down arrow button on your remote until the word Off appears.
7. Press the Menu or Exit button to exit.
Alternate Method: If your remote has a PIP button, press the PIP button to turn PIP off or on.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .