Samsung TV - Auto Motion Plus for Ghosting, Blurring, or Juddering
With the Auto Motion Plus feature on your Samsung TV, you won’t have to worry about seeing double. Auto Motion Plus eliminates blur and judder that occurs from fast moving images. Live TV broadcasts are filmed at 30 frames per seconds. Auto Motion Plus adds additional frames to help smooth out any blur or judder between frames, which is called interpolation. Read on to start seeing clearly again on your TV.
The provided information refers to TVs sold in Canada. The available settings and options may differ for devices sold in other countries.
The big game is on, but it’s so hard to watch with all that blur from the fast motion. To change Auto Motion Plus settings on your Samsung TV, use your remote to navigate to Settings and then Picture. Select Expert Settings, and then select Auto Motion Plus. Select Auto Motion Plus again and three options will be available:
- Off: Auto Motion Plus will always be off.
- Auto: Auto Motion Plus will automatically activate and deactivate based on the type of program being watched. You should use Auto if you are having issues with ghosting, blurring or juddering.
- Custom: Allows custom adjustments and settings to be used.
If you select Custom, three additional options are available:
- Blur Reduction: Use the directional keys on the remote to adjust the Blur setting.
- Judder Reduction: Use the directional keys on the remote to adjust the Judder setting.
- LED Clear Motion: This option allows you to configure the LED backlight to sharpen fast-moving images. Select to turn On or Off.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
For Canadian customers only.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Standard messaging rates may vary by carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .