The Frame - Connect to Cable and Scan for Channels on the 43” UHD 4K The Frame (UN43LS003AF)
To watch TV on your Frame, connect a cable line or antenna, and then run the Auto Program function. The Frame will scan for all available channels and create a list of the channels found.
The provided information refers to televisions sold in Canada. The available settings and options may differ from televisions sold in other countries.
Before you start watching TV, adjust the different picture settings and modes for the perfect looking picture.
1. Press the Home button on your OneRemote
2. Navigate to Settings.
3. Navigate to Broadcasting.
4. Select Auto Program.
Auto Program automatically scans and indexes all channels received through the Frame's antenna input connector. If the Frame has saved channels, Auto Program deletes the existing list, and then saves the newly scanned channels.
5. Select Start to begin Auto Program.
6. Select the Broadcast signal that you use. Select Both to scan for both air and cable channels, Air to scan for channels through an antenna, or Cable to scan for channels through a cable line.
Instructions may vary depending on the broadcast signal selected.
7. After all channels have been scanned, select Close.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .