Using a Samsung Account on the 2015 (UN**JS*) 4K SUHD TV
Linking your Samsung Smart TV to your Samsung account will allow you to download new apps as well as update your current apps right from your screen.
If you register a Samsung account, it is saved on the TV. To sign in to a registered Samsung account, just select it on the TV.
Signing in Samsung Account
Note: You can automatically sign in to your Samsung account and use the Smart Hub feature.
1. Press MENU/123 on the TV remote.
2. Navigate to and select Menu in the upper left hand corner.
3. Select the Smart Hub sub menu.
4. Select Samsung Account.
5. Select Sign In.
Note: If you register a Samsung account, it is saved on the TV. To sign in to a registered Samsung account, just select it on the TV.
6. Select Sign In on the Samsung Account screen.
7. Enter your Email and password for the Samsung account you would like to use and then select Sign In.
Note: Select the check box next to Sign me in automatically if you want the TV to sign in to the account when it powers on.
8. Select the profile picture of your preference.
9. You have successfully signed in to your Samsung account. Select Done.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .