Using Bluetooth Headphones on the 2015 (UN**JS*) 4K SUHD TV
Pairing the Headphones to the TV
Note: The Bluetooth headphones need to be turned on and ready to pair with a device before following these steps.
1. Press MENU/123 on the remote.
2. Navigate to and select Menu.
3. Select the Sound sub menu.
4. Select Speaker Settings.
5. Navigate to and select Bluetooth Headphone List.
6. The TV will now scan for Bluetooth devices to connect.
7. The headphones appear in the list and will have the message "Needs pairing" to the right. Select the headphones.
8. The TV will now pair to the headphones.
9. The Bluetooth headphones are now connected to the TV. Select Ok to continue.
10. A screen appears showing the headphones connected to the TV. Select Close.
11. While the Bluetooth headphones are on you will be able to select them in the speaker select list.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .