Using Bluetooth Headphones on the 2015 (UN**JS*) 4K SUHD TV
Pairing the Headphones to the TV
Note: The Bluetooth headphones need to be turned on and ready to pair with a device before following these steps.
1. Press MENU/123 on the remote.
2. Navigate to and select Menu.
3. Select the Sound sub menu.
4. Select Speaker Settings.
5. Navigate to and select Bluetooth Headphone List.
6. The TV will now scan for Bluetooth devices to connect.
7. The headphones appear in the list and will have the message "Needs pairing" to the right. Select the headphones.
8. The TV will now pair to the headphones.
9. The Bluetooth headphones are now connected to the TV. Select Ok to continue.
10. A screen appears showing the headphones connected to the TV. Select Close.
11. While the Bluetooth headphones are on you will be able to select them in the speaker select list.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .