Using Screen Mirroring on your 2015 (UN**JS*) 4K SUHD TV
Note: Apple devices do not support Screen Mirroring
The screen mirroring feature allows you to mirror the screen of your mobile device onto the TV. This feature allows you to use the larger TV screen instead of the devices smaller screen for showing content, media playback, or other function.
• The entire configuration for the Screen Mirroring function is performed on your external device.
• You do not need the Allshare Cast adapter if your device is capable of Screen Mirroring.
Note: Other manufacturer devices may work with this function but Samsung does not provide information or support for these devices. Check your device settings for AllShare Cast, Mirracast, or Screen Mirror options. The name of the function may vary by model and carrier. Proper operation cannot be guaranteed when used on rooted devices.
Preparing the TV
1. Press the SOURCE button on the remote.
2. Select the Screen Mirroring source.
3. A screen displays informing you that it is awaiting a device to be connected. This screen will be displayed until your device is connected.
Connecting the Mobile Device
Note: These final steps will vary depending on your device. Most devices will have an option similar to Allshare Cast / Screen Mirroring in Samsung mobile devices.
1. Enable the Screen Mirroring setting on the mobile device. It will scan for nearby devices.
2. Once enabled the external device will scan for the TV and find it. If it does not find it try to get within 3 feet of the TV.
3. Tap on the TV to connect to it.
4. Your Phone screen will now be displayed on the TV. You can use this connection to:
• Show pictures stored on your external device.
• Watch videos stored on your external device.
• Watch videos from Apps on your external device.
• Play music through your TV's speakers instead of your external device's.
• Have people watch the game you are playing.
Note: There is usually a slight lag between the actions performed on the external device so you will not be able to watch the TVs screen while playing fast paced games where timing is critical.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .