What Is The MPEG Filter Setting?
MPEG Filter Setting
The MPEG Noise Filter option (Menu > Picture > Picture Options > MPEG Noise Filter) will help eliminate any excess digital noise in a picture and help to reduce any flicker caused by this. This option is intended for digital video signals. There are five options for setting MPEG Noise Filter;
1. Off: Turns the MPEG Noise Filter off.
2. Low: Sets the MPEG Noise Filter to low.
3. Medium: Sets the MPEG Noise Filter to medium.
4. High: Sets the MPEG Noise Filter to high.
5. Auto: The MPEG Noise Filter will automatically switch between High to Off depending on the incoming signal.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .