Wireless Audio 360: How do I connect my Samsung Wireless Audio 360 to a bluetooth device?
Connecting to Bluetooth Devices
You can connect the product to a Bluetooth device to enjoy the music stored in your Bluetooth device.
1. Open the Notification Panel by swiping from the top of the screen to the bottom then turn on the Bluetooth function of your smart device, and select Search.
2. Select the [Samsung] R7 or [Samsung] R6. The Bluetooth connection between the smart device and the product is made.
✔ A Bluetooth device may cause noise or malfunction, depending on usage, when:
- A part of your body is in contact with the receiving/transmitting system of the Bluetooth device or the product.
- It is subject to electrical variation from obstructions caused by a wall, corner, or by office partitioning.
- It is exposed to electrical interference from same frequency-band devices including medical equipment, microwave ovens, and wireless LANs.
✔ Pair the product with the Bluetooth device while they are close together.
✔ Bluetooth connection mode, the Bluetooth connection will be lost if the distance between the product and the Bluetooth device exceeds 32 feet (10 m).
✔ This product may cause electric interference during its operation.
✔ The product supports SBC data (44.1kHz, 48kHz).
✔ The AVRCP feature is not supported.
✔ Connect only to a Bluetooth device that supports the A2DP (AV) function.
✔ You cannot connect to a Bluetooth device that supports only the HF (Hands Free) function.
✔ Only one Bluetooth device can be paired at a time.
✔ If you unplug the product, the Bluetooth connection is terminated. To re-establish the connection, plug the product into an outlet, and then set the Bluetooth connection again.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
For Canadian customers only.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to WECARE (932-273) and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .