Your Smart TV will detect your mobile automatically.
Network and Samsung Account information will be shared with your Smart TV automatically, initiating setup from your mobile.
Select the Apps you want to enjoy and add them to the Smart Hub. That’s it! Now, just kick back and enjoy your Smart TV!
* Auto recognition between mobile phone and TV may vary depending on the mobile device. For mobile devices that do not support auto recognition, open the SmartThings App on your mobile to begin setup.
* A Samsung Account is required to set up TV via mobile.
* Wi-Fi connection on your mobile is required to share network information with your TV.
Connect your Smart TV to the Internet.
*When connecting your Smart TV to the Internet after the setup process, go to Settings > General > Network > Open Network Settings to set up your Internet connection.
Log into your Samsung Account. You’ll be able to use even more features.
* When logging in after the setup process, go to Settings > General > System Manager > Samsung Account.
Select the apps to add to the Smart Hub. Drag your favourite apps to the front and customize the Smart Hub the way you want it.
* Smart service and GUI(Graphic User Interface) may vary by model and region.
* Compatible OS(Operating System) or App required.
* Users with models previous to the Galaxy S6 or other mobile brands need to download the SmartThings App through application store.
* Shape of TV and remote may differ depending on model and region.
* The content within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
* GUI(Graphic User Interface), design, features and specifications subject to change without notice.
* App availability may vary by region & country.