*Since Galaxy Watch and iPhones are connected via BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy), data loading and app download speed on the Galaxy Watch may be slow.
*In case of unstable connection to Galaxy Watch with iPhone 6S or 6S+ running iOS 10 and later, access the Bluetooth menu in Settings and unpair all connected Bluetooth devices but do not unpair the Galaxy Watch LE connection. Then turn off Bluetooth and turn it back on.
*Availability of features may change without prior notice when improvements are made to Galaxy Watch and iPhone connection performance.
*Restrictions may apply based on hardware, software and iOS versions, as well as iOS-based restrictions; see below for further details.
• Reply function unavailable (replying and message syncing for features such as text messaging, messenger app, emails).
• S Health features unavailable (viewing map, workout of the day recommendations, etc.).
• Samsung device-only features unavailable (Samsung Pay, T-money, Nike Running, SOS functions, etc.).
• Music Manager (PC web version) must be used to send music files to the Watch for playback on the Music Player.
• Only free apps and Watch-specific apps can be downloaded from the Samsung Galaxy Apps.
• Availability of app download may also vary by app developer, OS, software version and service region.※ Text may vary by country.