The Samsung Plug-in Module represents the ultimate in display convenience. The slim, lightweight PC simply plugs in to the LFD, with no need for external connection cables. By transferring power and signals internally, extra computers or clutter can be avoided. There is no need to manoeuvre heavy desktops or laptops, letting users save time and effort whilst reducing the risk of damage or injury.
Slim and Lightweight Design
The compact, lightweight Samsung Plug-in Module PC option fits perfectly with our slim-edged LFDs. This ensures that your business displays look sleek and professional. The PIM’s efficient design keeps unit weight and depth to a minimum. Your business display area remains tidy, allowing customers to focus on the message presented to them.
- Video Out DisplayPort out
- Power Consumption (On Mode) 70W (MAX), 15W (Typical)
- Set Dimension (WxHxD) (mm) 200 x 34.4 x 175.6 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) (mm) 430 x 55 x 250 mm
- Set Weight (kg) 1.2 kg
- Package Weight (kg) 1.9 kg
- Temperature (℃) 10℃~ 40 ℃
- Humidity (%) 10~80 %
- Special AMD A8-3520M 1.6GHz Quad-core(boost up to 2.5GHz) 256KB(L1)/1MB(L2) Cache CPU, 4GB (DDR3 SO-DIMM 4GB x 1) Memory, SSD 32GB, Radeon HD6620 (Integrated on APU) Graphics, Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45), USB 2.0 Port x 2, USB 3.0 Port x 2, Mic in, Audio out
Certification and Compliance
- EMC FCC class A, CE, VCCI, KCC, BSMI, C-Tick,CCC
- Safety UL/c-UL, CSA,TUV, NEMKO, KC, CCC
Certain Samsung Smart TV features may not be available without express consent to the collection and use of personal information.
Plug In Module PIM-B (SBB-PF32BV4/XY)