Streamline the display environment with Optional PC modules
With easy-to-install PC modules, companies can transform Samsung SMART Signage into all-inclusive digital signage solutions that best accommodate their specific business needs. Slide a module into a compatible SMART Signage to play digital signage content without dismantling the unit from the SMART Signage. The PC modules eliminate the need for an external PC and cables, maintaining a clutter-free display environment. Using a PC module not only reduces equipment costs, but also facilitates efficient space management and creates a simplified environment. • Easily install modules by sliding the unit into a Samsung SMART Signage • Eliminate the need for bulky, heavy equipment with the modules’ slim and lightweight design • Rely on powerful performance provided by dual or quad-core processing • Simplify content creation for SMART Signage with embedded Samsung MagicInfo™ Premium digital signage software
Slim and lightweight design
The slim and sleek design of this set-back box saves you space and allows you to keep your professional space tidy. Despite its elegant design, it is a powerful unit with particularly convenient connectivity and several USB ports that enhance connectivity, allowing for easier control and management of content and providing crisp and clear images.
Easy Maintenance without dismantling
The SBB-DA Series benefit from the fact that they are extremely easy to maintain. The main difference that is highlighed is if PC embedded SMART Signage products are damaged or can't be used, they need to be replaced completely. However, with the SBB-DA series, they can be easily and conveniently fixed and maintened, guaranteeing higher performance for longer.
- Video Out 1st: Magicinfo Out (Up-to 3840x2160@30Hz), 2nd: Display Port Out (Up-to 3840X2160@60Hz) ※ Optimized for 1 UHD play(In the Window Mode at MagicInfo Author(Premium) with Intel HW Decoder, H.264, 45Mbps)
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240 V~ (+/- 10 %), 50/60 Hz
- Set Dimension (WxHxD) (mm) 321.6 x 224.7 x 40.3 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) (mm) 432 x 269 x 95 mm
- Set Weight (kg) 1.8 kg
- Package Weight (kg) 2.5 kg
- Temperature (℃) 10℃~ 40 ℃
- Humidity (%) 10~80 %
- Special Intel Core i5-4400E (2.7GHz Dual, GT2) CPU, Integrated N/B, QM87 S/B, Intel HD Graphics 4600 GPU, SSD 64GB, 4GB (DDR3 SO-DIMM 2GB x 2) Memory, GbE Ethernet (RJ-45), USB 2.0 Port x 2, USB 3.0 Port x 2, RJ-45, RS232 (D-SUB 9P)
- Included User Manual, Power Cord, DP to DVI Cable (Short, Long)
Certain Samsung Smart TV features may not be available without express consent to the collection and use of personal information.
Set Back Box SBB-DI (SBB-N64DV4/XY)
2015.09.14Quick Guide ver 1.0
(KOREAN, ENGLISH, ARABIC, CHINESE, CHINESE, FRENCH, GERMAN, HUNGARIAN, INDONESIAN, ITALIAN, KAZAKH, POLISH, PORTUGUESE, RUSSIAN, SPANISH, SWEDISH, TURKISH)
2014.12.04Quick Guide ver 1.0
(KOREAN, ENGLISH, ARABIC, CHINESE, CHINESE, FRENCH, GERMAN, HUNGARIAN, INDONESIAN, ITALIAN, JAPANESE, KAZAKH, POLISH, PORTUGUESE, RUSSIAN, SPANISH, SWEDISH, TURKISH)