Considering consumers’ safety as our top priority, Samsung Electronics has stopped the production and sales of the Galaxy Note7 globally. Customers who already have a Galaxy Note7 should power down and stop using the device.
Customers in Hong Kong and Macau# can return their Galaxy Note7* and any original Samsung accessories purchased for this device with official receipt to the point of purchase (retailer or network service provider) between 12 Oct and 31 Dec 2016 for a full refund or exchange.
Option 1: Exchange for Galaxy S7 edge
• Galaxy Note7 can be exchanged for a new Galaxy S7 edge and customers will be refunded for the price difference
• Original Samsung accessories purchased for Galaxy Note7 will be refunded or exchanged
• An additional free premium (subject to availability) will be offered as part of exchange, either:
1) Samsung wireless charger (EP-NG930 - HK$398); OR
2) 128GB micro SD card
Option 2: Full Refund
• A full refund for Galaxy Note7 and any original Samsung accessories purchased for this device
Some network service providers and retailers may offer different replacement or refund options. Customers should contact their point of purchase for details.
For further inquiries or clarification, consumers can contact our customer service hotline in HK on (852) 3698 4698 / in Macau on 0800 333.
# only from authorised resellers or authorised distributors
* with full packing and inbox accessories