1. What should I do if I return my Galaxy Note7 for a full refund?
You need to visit the point of purchase in person to carry out the refund procedures. Bring your Galaxy Note7 and the original receipt. If you wish to return any Galaxy Note7’s original accessories, you need to show proof original receipt and complete the procedures at the point of purchase (the accessories must be purchased from 26 August 2016 onwards).
2. How can I exchange my Galaxy Note7 for a Galaxy S7 edge?
Between 12 October and 31 December 2016, please visit the point of purchase in person to complete the procedures. To facilitate the exchange, you will need to show your Galaxy Note7 and the original receipt . If you wish to exchange any Galaxy Note7’s original accessories, you need to show proof of original receipt and complete the procedures at the point of purchase (the accessories must be purchased from 26 August 2016 onwards).
You can exchange your Galaxy Note7 for a brand new Galaxy S7 edge and be compensated the price difference (based on the amount indicated on the original receipt). Some network service providers and authorized resellers or distributors may offer different replacement or refund options. Please contact the point of purchase for details.
3. Would my payment method in purchasing Galaxy Note7 affect my refund handling?
Regardless of the payment method you use, your refund handling would depend on where your Galaxy Note7 was originally purchased. Please consult with in-store staff at the relevant Hong Kong or Macau authorized reseller or distributor for details.
4. Can I also return my Galaxy Note7 accessories and wearable devices for a refund?
You can return the Galaxy Note7’s original Samsung accessories if they were purchased together with Galaxy Note7 (purchase date must be from 26 August 2016 onwards). For more details, please contact the point of purchase.
5. If I am abroad and cannot meet the refund and exchange deadlines in Hong Kong, what can I do?
Please contact our Customer Service hotline. We will work with the Samsung customer service team at your current location.
6. If I choose not to return my Galaxy Note7, can my device still enjoy the one-year original warranty coverage?
As the production of Galaxy Note7 has stopped, its repair services and components are no longer available. We urge you to contact us immediately to arrange your device to be replaced with other smartphone models or obtain a refund.
7. If I am unable to refund or return at the point of purchase or have such requests turned down, what can I do?
Please contact our Customer Service Centre.
Samsung Hong Kong Customer Service Hotline：＋852 3698 4698
Samsung Macau Customer Service Hotline：0800 333
- Mon-Fri: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Sat, Sun and Public Holiday : 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Samsung Customer Service Centres
- Unit 09-12;15, 40/F, Office Tower, Langham Place, 8 Argyle Street
- Unit 1502, 15/F, Causeway Bay Plaza 1, 489 Hennessy Road
Service Hour: Mon-Sun: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Rua de Bruxelas, 28, 32, 36, 42 R/C, Macau
Service Hour: Mon-Sat: 11:00 am - 7:00 pm