Galaxy S8 | S8+ Screen Protection Offer
Free Registration for the “Accidental Screen Damage Protection” Plan worth up to HK$1,290
If accidental screen damage occurs within a year from the date of purchase, you only need to pay a service charge of HK$300 for a screen repair or replacement
(Original price S8: $1590/ S8+: $1730)
Purchase Galaxy S8 | S8+ from authorized retailers during the promotional period
(Offer is only applicable in Hong Kong)
Become a ClubS member within 14 days of your purchase
Upload the following documents while registration:
1. Sales receipt
2. Photo of your phone's IMEI number
(To ensure a successful registration, please read “How to obtain IMEI”)
Receive confirmation letter within 9 working days after successful registration
Being entitled to the “Accidental Screen Damage Protection” Plan for 1 year from the date of purchase
Should accidental screen damage occurs during protection period, please bring along the confirmation letter and your Galaxy S8 | S8+ to our customer service centre(s) for screen repair or replacement at HK$300
“Galaxy S8 | S8+ Accidental Screen Damage Protection Plan” terms and conditions:
- This “Galaxy S8 | S8+ Accidental Screen Damage Protection Plan” (“promotion”) is organized by Samsung Electronics Hong Kong Co, Ltd (‘Samsung Electronics”). Samsung ClubS Accidental Screen Damage Protection (“this protection”) is an insurance plan to protect your Galaxy S8 | S8+ against accidental screen damage and provided by Samsung’s business partners AIG Insurance Hong Kong Limited (“AIG Insurance”) or The Tokio Marine and Fire Insurance Co (HK) Ltd (“Tokio Marine Insurance”). Under the terms of the cover, if the screen of your Galaxy S8 | S8+ is damaged by accident within one year of purchase, AIG Insurance or Tokio Marine Insurance shall (on your behalf) cover the costs of having Samsung Electronics to replace or repair or the screen. All you have to pay is a service fee of HK$300. For details, please click and read “Warranty Terms and Conditions” and “Accidental Screen Damage Protection Plan's FAQs” carefully.
- Customers are required to become ClubS members and purchase Galaxy S8 | S8+ original dealer products before 16 June 2017 23:59 (based on product purchase receipt date) from authorized retailers (please refer to list of authorized dealers: http://www.samsung.com/hk_en/offer/s8offer_warranty/retailers/) and complete the product registration at ClubS within 14 days of purchase. Upon successful registration, customers will receive an email within 9 working days, enclosed with: i) “Accidental Screen Damage Protection Plan Confirmation Letter”
- Every eligible member can register for Accidental Screen Damage Protection for a limited number of Galaxy S8 | S8+ devices (based on model, storage capacity and colours; registration is limited to a maximum two devices per model). If the same member has made registrations exceeding the quota stipulated, only the two Galaxy S8 | S8+ of the same model, same colour and sale storage capacities earliest registered (based on registration time) will be entitled to accidental screen damage protection.
- This offer is only applicable in Hong Kong.
- S Dollars are not applicable for Galaxy S8 | S8+ during the promotion period.
- For customers who receive confirmation letters with reference numbers of 0001-3500, the obligations under this Protection Plan are insured by a policy of insurance by AIG Insurance. For reference numbers of 3501 or after, the protection plan for the Galaxy S8 | S8+ devices concerned are insured by a policy of insurance by Tokio Marine Insurance.
Upon receiving the Accidental Screen Damage Protection Plan Confirmation Letter, it means that the customer has successfully registered for the “Galaxy S8 | S8+ Accidental Screen Damage Protection Plan.”
So long as customers fulfill the following “Warranty Terms and Conditions,” they will be offered protection against accidental screen damage for 1 year from date of purchase (based on product purchase receipt date).
Above terms and conditions are subject to change without notification. Images are provided for reference only.