The item is in the cart.
Designed for the Senses
The Samsung ArtPC PULSE’s* refined, space-saving design has won it a gold prize at the iF Design Awards. A unique, cylindrical design with a sleek aluminum body allows it to blend in beautifully with its surroundings and adds a stunning, premium look to any interior setting.
* What is Samsung ArtPC? ArtPC is a brand new computer category featuring Samsung’s innovative design language.
Turn. Click. Expand.
No need to connect a cable to expand storage capacity. Adding storage is as simple as fixing a lens to a DSLR camera. Position and spin the HDD unit* with ease until you hear the satisfying click. With individual HDD units, users can also enjoy personalized PC usage for a range of diverse purposes.
* HDD unit available with certain configurations.
360° Sound for Music Lovers
360° Omni-Directional speaker unit by Harman Kardon delivers you rich, powerful sound. You can connect the speaker to your smartphone via Bluetooth without even needing to boot the device. Enjoy streaming your favorite tunes from your phone in immersive 360° sound.
Engineered to Perform
The Samsung ArtPC PULSE is compact in build, but packs quite a punch in the performance department. Equipped with a desktop-grade 6th -Gen Intel®Core™ i7/i5 processor, get the kind of performance you would expect from a desktop PC.
Multimedia in True 4K Detail
Whether it’s games or movies, the Samsung ArtPC PULSE is capable of delivering a smooth visual experience. An AMD RX 460 graphics processor takes gaming to a whole new visual level with top-notch graphics. Dual 4k display connectivity means you can view films, photos and more in breathtaking detail via HDMI and USB Type-C ports.
Circular ambient lighting
The Samsung ArtPC PULSE’s lighting band brings a touch of style to your settings. Choose from five lighting effects options or pick one of 15 different colors to add a personal touch to your ambiance. Customize your device yet further with the Control Center's lighting and audio effect options and smart notifications.
Use your smartphone camera as a webcam. Connect via Wi-Fi Direct and use apps such as Skype, Hangouts and Viber to video chat with your friends and family. No need to stay glued to your monitor during video calls – take your phone around the house with you!
Simple Sharing allows you to share your photos, videos, and documents on the Samsung ArtPC PULSE directly with contacts saved on your smartphone. You can transfer up to 2GB files in up to 48 hours at a time and temporarily store up to the same amount of files on the cloud.
Wi-Fi Transfer makes sharing media content easy and intuitive. Using the feature, share files between your notebook and other devices, including smartphones and other notebooks. Regardless of file type, you can transfer bigger files between Wi-Fi enabled devices directly at any time, even without the need for an Internet connection.
Equipped with Windows10, the Samsung ArtPC PULSE offers familiar usability with exceptional software compatibility. You can also download a range of useful apps.
GFX driver error after uninstalled MS Visual C++GFX driver error after uninstalled MS Visual C++See The Answer
[Windows 10] How to Change Display Resolution on PC (Hong-Kong version)?[Windows 10] How to Change Display Resolution on PC (Hong-Kong version)?See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification.
Each of the following remarks is only applicable to the corresponding product features or specifications which are related to such remark on this page.
+ For reference only, please check with our staff for details.
▲ Actual available memory for end user usage may vary due to pre-configuration. The pre-configuration includes preloaded operating system and applications.
- Images are for reference only
- Storage capacity representation: The capacity of the storage device (HDD, SSD) of the manufacturer is calculated assuming that 1KB=1,000 Bytes. However, the operating system (Windows) calculates the storage device capacity assuming that 1KB=1,024 Bytes, and therefore the capacity representation of the HDD in Windows is smaller than the actual capacity due to the difference in capacity calculation. For example, for a 80GB HDD, Windows represents the capacity as 74.5GB, 80x1,000x1,000x1,000 byte/(1,024x1,024x1,024)byte=74.505GB. In addition, the capacity representation in Windows may be even smaller because some programs such as Recovery may reside in a hidden area of the HDD. Memory capacity representation: The memory capacity reported in Windows is less than the actual capacity of memory. This is because BIOS or a video adapter uses a portion of memory or claims it for further use. For example, for 1GB(=1,024MB) memory installed, Windows may report the capacity as 1,022MB or less.
- Actual battery life may vary depending on application usage, settings, features or tasks selected, network configuration, operating temperature and many other factors.
- Windows is either registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other products and services mentioned may belong to their respective trademark owners.
^ Not applicable to the model available in Hong Kong.
- Weights vary depending on manufacturing process.
- Some apps and content for Windows sold separately. Feature and app availability and experience may vary by device and region.