The item is in the cart.
Immersive Visual Performance
Enjoy the very latest high-powered entertainment with bright, vibrant images and lively and dynamic motion thanks. A powerful, next generation NVIDIA® GeForce® 710M graphics card * with up to 2 GB of dedicated memory provides advanced image processing for an exceptional high definition video and gaming experience.
* Factory option.
* Factory option.
More Space, More To Enjoy
Enjoy all your favorite music, pictures and movies anytime and anywhere with an ultra large capacity HDD that can store up to 1 TB of data. Unlike other slim notebooks the Samsung Notebook 2 has a huge amount of space for your files. So having an ultra-portable notebook no longer means having to meant sacrifice storage.
Fully Integrated Optical Drive
Easily install applications, play games, watch movies and create your own DVDs with a super-multi, dual-layer DVD drive. So there are no messy cables and expensive add-on accessories, as the Samsung Notebook 2 includes everything you need to enjoy a great multimedia experience and safely store your own data.
Clear Images, Inside And Out
Enjoy images that are fine-tuned with the sharpest images and boldest colors, even when you’re outdoors in the sunshine or indoors under bright lights. The anti-reflective LED screen’s matt surface has no mirror effect, so you can use it for longer without your eyes getting tired.
Smarter Keyboard & Touchpad
Experience easier typing, with maximum comfort and cleanliness, using a high quality, full-size island keyboard with numeric keypad. Its ergonomic, premium-style design features isolated keys with optimized spacing. A Windows 8 optimized touchpad also provides rapid access to key functions, like the Task bar/Screen switch, App bar and Charm Bar, with a simple swipe.
A Complete Choice Of Built-In Ports
Save time and quickly exchanging data with external devices using its USB 2.0 and LAN ports and a 3-in-1 multi-card reader. HDMI and VGA ports also allow you to connect easily to any modern TV or large screen monitor, so you can watch movies, look at pictures or enjoy a larger viewing area.
What do the LEDs mean on my Samsung notebook?What do the LEDs mean on my Samsung notebook?See The Answer
How do I enter Safe Mode for Windows 8/8.1?How do I enter Safe Mode for Windows 8/8.1?See The Answer
Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification.
Each of the following remarks is only applicable to the corresponding product features or specifications which are related to such remark on this page.
+ For reference only, please check with our staff for details.
▲ Actual available memory for end user usage may vary due to pre-configuration. The pre-configuration includes preloaded operating system and applications.
- Images are for reference only
- Storage capacity representation: The capacity of the storage device (HDD, SSD) of the manufacturer is calculated assuming that 1KB=1,000 Bytes. However, the operating system (Windows) calculates the storage device capacity assuming that 1KB=1,024 Bytes, and therefore the capacity representation of the HDD in Windows is smaller than the actual capacity due to the difference in capacity calculation. For example, for a 80GB HDD, Windows represents the capacity as 74.5GB, 80x1,000x1,000x1,000 byte/(1,024x1,024x1,024)byte=74.505GB. In addition, the capacity representation in Windows may be even smaller because some programs such as Recovery may reside in a hidden area of the HDD. Memory capacity representation: The memory capacity reported in Windows is less than the actual capacity of memory. This is because BIOS or a video adapter uses a portion of memory or claims it for further use. For example, for 1GB(=1,024MB) memory installed, Windows may report the capacity as 1,022MB or less.
- Actual battery life may vary depending on application usage, settings, features or tasks selected, network configuration, operating temperature and many other factors.
- Windows is either registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other products and services mentioned may belong to their respective trademark owners.
^ Not applicable to the model available in Hong Kong.
- Weights vary depending on manufacturing process.
- Some apps and content for Windows sold separately. Feature and app availability and experience may vary by device and region.