The item is in the cart.
Immersive Visual Performance
Enjoy vibrant images and dynamic motion with a NVIDIA Geforce 920M graphics card* with up to 2GB of memory. Advanced image processing provides exceptional high-definition video and gaming experiences.
* Factory option.
Longer Battery Life
Get more out of your device for longer with up to 11.5 hours* of usage time. The Battery Life Extender means your battery retains up to 70 percent** of its original capacity even after three years of usage. Laptop batteries that do not feature Battery Life Extender technology typically retain only 20 percent of their initial capacity after just 1.5 years of usage. ***
* MobileMark 2007 : 11.5 hours, MobileMark 2014 : 7.5 hours
** Battery life span is based on Samsung’s internal tests. No additional battery warranty applies. Typical users charge their laptops around 300 times per year.
*** Battery life may vary based on usage and other conditions.
Clear Images, Inside And Out
Enjoy bold colours and sharp images, even when you are using your device outdoors. Its anti-reflective matt-surface LCD display is reflection-cancelling – use it for longer without straining your eyes.
A fashionable, modern design is accentuated with a premium finish available in a choice of eye-catching vivid colours – Mineral Ash Black or Marble White.
* Images are for reference only. The color of Model Code: NP270E5K-K02HK is black.
Fully Integrated Optical Drive
A super-multi, dual-layer DVD drive improves gameplay and movie-watching experiences. Forget about messy cables and expensive add-ons – all your multimedia needs are covered!
Use SideSync to connect your smartphone to your notebook via a cable or a Wi-Fi connection. View your phone screen on your Notebook 2, field voice calls, transfer files and send text messages.
Samsung Link lets you share and transfer a range of files, images and videos between your Notebook 2 and other linked Samsung smart devices.
Diversify your login options. Use a convenient pattern login, just as you would on a smartphone. Get creative with your pattern selection!
Need some privacy? Just toggle secure Secret Screen mode to discreetly dim your display, and keep prying eyes at bay.
Prevent unauthorised third-party access attempts on your webcam and microphone with Record Block. Launch the feature simply by pressing Fn + F11 and keep would-be hackers at bay.
How to activate Windows 10?How to activate Windows 10?See The Answer
How to use Windows 10 control panel?How to use Windows 10 control panel?See The Answer
Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification.
Each of the following remarks is only applicable to the corresponding product features or specifications which are related to such remark on this page.
+ For reference only, please check with our staff for details.
▲ Actual available memory for end user usage may vary due to pre-configuration. The pre-configuration includes preloaded operating system and applications.
- Images are for reference only
- Storage capacity representation: The capacity of the storage device (HDD, SSD) of the manufacturer is calculated assuming that 1KB=1,000 Bytes. However, the operating system (Windows) calculates the storage device capacity assuming that 1KB=1,024 Bytes, and therefore the capacity representation of the HDD in Windows is smaller than the actual capacity due to the difference in capacity calculation. For example, for a 80GB HDD, Windows represents the capacity as 74.5GB, 80x1,000x1,000x1,000 byte/(1,024x1,024x1,024)byte=74.505GB. In addition, the capacity representation in Windows may be even smaller because some programs such as Recovery may reside in a hidden area of the HDD. Memory capacity representation: The memory capacity reported in Windows is less than the actual capacity of memory. This is because BIOS or a video adapter uses a portion of memory or claims it for further use. For example, for 1GB(=1,024MB) memory installed, Windows may report the capacity as 1,022MB or less.
- Actual battery life may vary depending on application usage, settings, features or tasks selected, network configuration, operating temperature and many other factors.
- Windows is either registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other products and services mentioned may belong to their respective trademark owners.
^ Not applicable to the model available in Hong Kong.
- Weights vary depending on manufacturing process.
- Some apps and content for Windows sold separately. Feature and app availability and experience may vary by device and region.