The item is in the cart.
Just Right. Dressed in Chic Metal.
Sleek, Smooth Metal Build
Not just a pretty face ― this laptop is also built to perform. Enjoy a user experience like no other with an exquisitely slim, solid metal body. A screw-free exterior helps complete an eye-catching, minimalist design.
Easy Upgrades for Your Device
The Samsung Notebook 5’s zero screw design makes disassembling your device a breeze, for incredibly easy upgrades. What is more, with dual storage support for SSD and HDD, you can enjoy faster transfers ― and store more data than ever.
Take your performance up a notch with the Notebook 5, powered by an 8th-gen Intel quad-core processor and an Nvidia MX150 graphics unit. A faster, more stable user experience awaits. It is always up to the job ― no matter what demands you place on it.
* Specs may differ according to model.
* Adobe product screenshot(s) reprinted with permission from Adobe® Systems Incorporated.
Vivid Viewing, Whatever the Angle
With wide viewing and anti-glare features, you can say farewell to eye fatigue ― and hello to untroubled viewing in all conditions. Fitted with advanced Samsung Color Engine technology, your viewing experience just got a whole lot brighter, clearer and more colorful.
Spacious Touchpad for Peerless Precision
Cramped touchpads are a thing of the past! The Samsung Notebook 5’s roomy touchpad lets you work with laser precision ― and loads more comfort. Enjoy seamless touchpad-driven web browsing, editing and more.
Handy Numeric Keypad and Typing Comfort
Typing does not have to be a physical chore with the Samsung Notebook 5. With an ergonomically designed keyboard, curved keycaps and a convenient numeric keypad, writing documents and emails is now stress- and strain-free.
Record Key Moments and Take Notes
Never miss a key moment in a meeting or lecture again with the Voice Note function. Organize your notes with a handy bookmark feature, and record content by chapter, adding memos as you go.
Unleash Your Creativity
Studio Plus lets you craft your own video content. This easy-to-use photo and video editing tool helps you create your own way. You can edit your videos, insert captions and more. Use a range of fun, pre-loaded themes to make your precious memories that extra bit special.
Convenient Screen Sharing
With screen sharing, you can collaborate seamlessly with co-workers and friends. The teamPL feature lets you share your screen with up to five other people. It is ideal for team-based project work, especially for small businesses.
Easier Photo Access
Get easy access to photos captured on your smartphone, on both the Notebook 5 and your smartphone at the same time. Make simple edits with the Samsung Gallery, backup your smartphone pictures to your PC ― and organize them by date, location and user created tags.
Simple Content Sharing with Contacts
Share files directly with your contacts, or share right from an application using the Windows 10 share feature. You can store up to 2GB of data on the server for up to 48 hours, and each file may be up to 1GB in capacity.
- *The teamPL software name may vary by country.
How To Calibrate Your Battery?How To Calibrate Your Battery?See The Answer
What do the LEDs mean on my Samsung notebook?What do the LEDs mean on my Samsung notebook?See The Answer
Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification.
Each of the following remarks is only applicable to the corresponding product features or specifications which are related to such remark on this page.
+ For reference only, please check with our staff for details.
▲ Actual available memory for end user usage may vary due to pre-configuration. The pre-configuration includes preloaded operating system and applications.
- Images are for reference only
- Storage capacity representation: The capacity of the storage device (HDD, SSD) of the manufacturer is calculated assuming that 1KB=1,000 Bytes. However, the operating system (Windows) calculates the storage device capacity assuming that 1KB=1,024 Bytes, and therefore the capacity representation of the HDD in Windows is smaller than the actual capacity due to the difference in capacity calculation. For example, for a 80GB HDD, Windows represents the capacity as 74.5GB, 80x1,000x1,000x1,000 byte/(1,024x1,024x1,024)byte=74.505GB. In addition, the capacity representation in Windows may be even smaller because some programs such as Recovery may reside in a hidden area of the HDD. Memory capacity representation: The memory capacity reported in Windows is less than the actual capacity of memory. This is because BIOS or a video adapter uses a portion of memory or claims it for further use. For example, for 1GB(=1,024MB) memory installed, Windows may report the capacity as 1,022MB or less.
- Actual battery life may vary depending on application usage, settings, features or tasks selected, network configuration, operating temperature and many other factors.
- Windows is either registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other products and services mentioned may belong to their respective trademark owners.
^ Not applicable to the model available in Hong Kong.
- Weights vary depending on manufacturing process.
- Some apps and content for Windows sold separately. Feature and app availability and experience may vary by device and region.