The item is in the cart.
Behold sleek and discover brilliant
With a full aluminum body and solidity built into every step of the design process, this device is ready for whatever you throw at it. Supremely portable and exceptionally durable, take your convertible notebook experience up a notch with the Notebook 7.
Elegant glass, dazzling display
The Notebook 7’s brilliant glass display reaches right up to the very edges of the device, with its minimized bezels. With a high screen-to-body ratio, you can see the bigger picture, every time. Enjoy clearer viewing, even outdoors, with exceptional brightness levels.
We’ve boosted the size of the Notebook 7’s keycaps, while maintaining a slim, portable build. Crafted using ultra-durable materials, the lattice keyboard is highly precise, and just as durable – with keycaps at least 10% bigger than previous Samsung models.
Safe and fast
Manage your information more securely. The fingerprint sensor on your Samsung Notebook 7 helps you keep sensitive data away from prying eyes. Safeguard your logins, and restrict access to files – quickly and easily!
Three-dimensional sound with Dolby Atmos
Dolby Atmos® technology offers clear, rich and deep sound. When Dolby Atmos is enabled, you'll hear every sound around you in three-dimensional space over headphones, from a spaceship soaring overhead to an enemy sneaking up behind you. Get a step up with pinpoint accuracy and enhanced precision.
* Following the forthcoming Windows update or Samsung update, the device’s built-in speakers will also provide Dolby Atmos support.
The Samsung Notebook 7 provides you with outstanding performance, with an 8th-generation Intel® Core™ (quad-core) processor, as well as Samsung dual-channel memory and Giga Wi-Fi. Enjoy seamless performance for all the important tasks you need to carry out.
Easy smartphone connectivity
Connect your notebook to your smartphone using Samsung Flow. Wirelessly transfer files between devices, work on your phone via your PC – or use your phone’s hotspot function to set up an internet connection for your Samsung Notebook 7.
Studio Plus is an easy-to-use editing toolkit that helps you do more with your videos and images. Edit footage, add captions and do even more. Use a range of fun, pre-loaded themes to make your most precious memories that little bit more special!
Protect sensitive data
Access improved privacy options. The Privacy Folder function lets you create encrypted, password-locked folders. Store your confidential work files and protect personal data – and ensure nobody has access but you!
Easier photo access
Access all the photos you take with both your Notebook 7 and your smartphone with one super-diverse function. Use Samsung Gallery to make simple edits, backup smartphone images to your notebook – and organize the lot with tags and date/location info.
Simple sharing with contacts
Send files directly to your contacts, or send straight from app interfaces using the Windows 10 share feature. Store a maximum of 2GB of data on the server for up to 48 hours. Individual files can be up to 1Gb in size.
What do the LEDs mean on my Samsung notebook?What do the LEDs mean on my Samsung notebook?See The Answer
How To Calibrate Your Battery?How To Calibrate Your Battery?See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
How It Stacks Up
Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification.
Each of the following remarks is only applicable to the corresponding product features or specifications which are related to such remark on this page.
+ For reference only, please check with our staff for details.
▲ Actual available memory for end user usage may vary due to pre-configuration. The pre-configuration includes preloaded operating system and applications.
- Images are for reference only
- Storage capacity representation: The capacity of the storage device (HDD, SSD) of the manufacturer is calculated assuming that 1KB=1,000 Bytes. However, the operating system (Windows) calculates the storage device capacity assuming that 1KB=1,024 Bytes, and therefore the capacity representation of the HDD in Windows is smaller than the actual capacity due to the difference in capacity calculation. For example, for a 80GB HDD, Windows represents the capacity as 74.5GB, 80x1,000x1,000x1,000 byte/(1,024x1,024x1,024)byte=74.505GB. In addition, the capacity representation in Windows may be even smaller because some programs such as Recovery may reside in a hidden area of the HDD. Memory capacity representation: The memory capacity reported in Windows is less than the actual capacity of memory. This is because BIOS or a video adapter uses a portion of memory or claims it for further use. For example, for 1GB(=1,024MB) memory installed, Windows may report the capacity as 1,022MB or less.
- Actual battery life may vary depending on application usage, settings, features or tasks selected, network configuration, operating temperature and many other factors.
- Windows is either registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other products and services mentioned may belong to their respective trademark owners.
^ Not applicable to the model available in Hong Kong.
- Weights vary depending on manufacturing process.
- Some apps and content for Windows sold separately. Feature and app availability and experience may vary by device and region.