The item is in the cart.
When all day just isn’t enough
Durable, high-quality Hexa-cell battery
The Samsung Notebook 9 boasts an exceptionally durable, high-quality Hexa-cell 75Wh battery. This top-notch power unit delivers stable, reliable performance even when you are performing demanding tasks. External battery support also enables fast, convenient and easy charging.
*Product Specifications and configurations may vary by model.
Enjoy longer usage with a single charge
The Samsung Notebook 9 lets you keep working, playing and doing more for longer. A single charge gives you up to 19.5 hours* of usage time, so you can use it for longer between charges. Work at a café or outdoors in peace – without being plagued by frequent 'battery low' alerts.
* Based on MobileMark 2014 standards (29 hours based on MobileMark 2007 standards)
* Battery life may vary depending on individual usage patterns.
Dynamic, vibrant graphics
NVIDIA GeForce MX150 provides you with stunning visuals on your Samsung Notebook 9. Immerse yourself in fantastic gameplay with super-sharp graphics.
The Samsung Notebook 9 boasts top-class performance with an 8th-generation Intel® Core™ (quad-core) processor and Samsung dual channel memory. Enjoy seamless performance – no matter what you need your notebook to do.
Clearer and livelier display
The Samsung Realview display delivers you 500nit brightness. Enjoy best-possible picture quality, both when inside, and when you are outdoors in the bright sunlight.
- *Product Specifications and configurations may vary by model.
Eye-catching, durable design
Made of ultra-light magnesium alloy Metal 12, the Samsung Notebook 9's single-shellbody is both alluring and durable. Its outstanding, super-portable design makes it a stand-out – wherever you use it.
* Metal 12™ is a super-light and strong magnesium alloy
*Product Specifications and configurations may vary by model.
Easier, safer logins
No matter where you use your Samsung Notebook 9, your security is never compromised, thanks to fingerprint-recognition technology. Simply touch your device to log in securely, and with incredible ease.
Record your lectures and meetings with ease. The Samsung Notebook 9’s far field microphone equipped with MEMS (Micro Electro-Mechanical Systems) captures clear, noise-free audio, even from speakers who are standing at a distance away from you or talking quietly
Record key moments and take notes
Never miss a key moment in a meeting or lecture again with the Voice Note function. Organize your notes with a handy bookmark feature, and record content by chapter, adding memos as you go. With a far-field microphone that removes ambient noise, you get clear audio, even from a distance.
Unleash your creativity
Studio Plus lets you craft your own video content. This easy-to-use photo and video editing tool helps you create your own way. You can edit your videos, insert captions and more. Use a range of fun, pre-loaded themes to make your precious memories that extra bit special.
Safeguard your data
Improved privacy options are now at your fingertips. The Privacy Folder lets you create password-locked folders. Store confidential work files, safeguard personal data – and keep prying eyes at bay.
Check your text messages on your PC
With Samsung Messages, you can send and receive your smartphone messages right from your PC. Using Samsung Message, you can focus on what you’re doing, without having to reach for your phone every time you get a text message.
Easier photo access
Get easy access to photos captured on your smartphone, on both the Notebook 9 and your smartphone at the same time. Make simple edits with the Samsung Gallery, backup your smartphone pictures to your PC ― and organize them by date, location and user created tags.
Simple content sharing with contacts
Share files directly with your contacts, or share right from an application using the Windows 10 share feature. You can store up to 2GB of data on the server for up to 48 hours, and each file may be up to 1GB in capacity.
Share files via Wi-Fi
Share directly to another compatible PC or mobile device without Internet connection. Wi-Fi Transfer is a peer-to-peer solution that lets you share any file, anywhere, anytime. Whether you’re at a cafe or on the move, there’s no need to hunt around for a Wi-Fi signal.
Changing Boot device Priority Order on PC (Hong-Kong version)Changing Boot device Priority Order on PC (Hong-Kong version)See The Answer
[Windows 10] What to do if the Camera app is not working on PC (Hong-Kong version)[Windows 10] What to do if the Camera app is not working on PC (Hong-Kong version)See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification.
Each of the following remarks is only applicable to the corresponding product features or specifications which are related to such remark on this page.
+ For reference only, please check with our staff for details.
▲ Actual available memory for end user usage may vary due to pre-configuration. The pre-configuration includes preloaded operating system and applications.
- Images are for reference only
- Storage capacity representation: The capacity of the storage device (HDD, SSD) of the manufacturer is calculated assuming that 1KB=1,000 Bytes. However, the operating system (Windows) calculates the storage device capacity assuming that 1KB=1,024 Bytes, and therefore the capacity representation of the HDD in Windows is smaller than the actual capacity due to the difference in capacity calculation. For example, for a 80GB HDD, Windows represents the capacity as 74.5GB, 80x1,000x1,000x1,000 byte/(1,024x1,024x1,024)byte=74.505GB. In addition, the capacity representation in Windows may be even smaller because some programs such as Recovery may reside in a hidden area of the HDD. Memory capacity representation: The memory capacity reported in Windows is less than the actual capacity of memory. This is because BIOS or a video adapter uses a portion of memory or claims it for further use. For example, for 1GB(=1,024MB) memory installed, Windows may report the capacity as 1,022MB or less.
- Actual battery life may vary depending on application usage, settings, features or tasks selected, network configuration, operating temperature and many other factors.
- Windows is either registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other products and services mentioned may belong to their respective trademark owners.
^ Not applicable to the model available in Hong Kong.
- Weights vary depending on manufacturing process.
- Some apps and content for Windows sold separately. Feature and app availability and experience may vary by device and region.