The item is in the cart.
Greater Portability, Better Performance
Enjoy the benefits of a larger screen – without sacrificing portability. A 15” display is coupled with a slimmer bezel that gives it the feel of a much smaller model. Lightweight and easy to carry. The device also delivers powerful performance with the latest 7th generation CPU.
Fast Charging and Power Efficient
Equipped with Fast Charging capability, you can fully charge your device in just 90 minutes. Battery running low? No worries! Extend your battery life with Ultra Power Saving Mode.
* Exact times may vary depending on individual usage patterns.
** Based on MobileMark 2007 : 12 hours, MobileMark 2014 : 9.3 hours
Breathtaking HDR Video Detail and Clarity
Enjoy a wider spectrum of colors on your notebook with innovative Video HDR technology, developed in collaboration with Intel Media Architect. Featuring LACE (Local Adaptive Contrast Enhancement), SCC (Selective Color Control) and sharpness-enhancement technology, you can watch videos in breathtaking detail and enjoy clarity like never before.
Enjoy brighter and more vivid and accurate colours. A wide-viewing angle and low-reflective display allow you to enjoy an immersive viewing experience for a whole range of multimedia contents.
Highly durable with a full metal body. Want to show your screen to a friend sitting opposite you? Simply press Function + F11 to rotate the screen a full 180°. After rotating your screen, the mouse pointer resets, moving to the appropriate part of the screen and allowing you to control it with ease.
Just connect your notebook and smartphone with Wi-Fi Direct and make video calls with your phone’s Full HD camera and microphone. A Wi-Fi camera lets you freely adjust camera angles and show more of your surroundings during video calls.
* Full HD video recording availability depends on smartphone specifications.
** Wi-Fi Camera feature only available on certain models.
Ergonomic Keyboard and Touchpad
Enjoy more accurate and faster typing on your Notebook 9. Ergonomically designed keyboard with curved keycaps and large-spaced keys help reduce wrist strain. Anti-fingerprint glass-coated touchpad for a softer and more comfortable user experience.
A rounded USB-C port means you can insert jacks any which way round – tailored for a wide variety of connection scenarios. For faster and smoother charging and file transfers. Use your device in conjunction with 4K display units.
Use the Wi-Fi Transfer feature to share files between your notebook and other devices, including smartphones and other notebooks. Regardless of file type, you can transfer bigger files between Wi-Fi enabled devices easily, even without the need for an Internet connection.
This simple feature allows you to share your photos, videos, and documents with other PC or mobile users simply by selecting their numbers. Alarm notifications appear on their PCs or smartphones, and sent data is downloadable within 48 hours. You can transfer files up to 1GB in size and store up to 2GB of files temporarily on the cloud.
* Feature only available on selected models.
* Feature only available on selected models.
What do the LEDs mean on my Samsung notebook?What do the LEDs mean on my Samsung notebook?See The Answer
How To Calibrate Your Battery?How To Calibrate Your Battery?See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification.
Each of the following remarks is only applicable to the corresponding product features or specifications which are related to such remark on this page.
+ For reference only, please check with our staff for details.
▲ Actual available memory for end user usage may vary due to pre-configuration. The pre-configuration includes preloaded operating system and applications.
- Images are for reference only
- Storage capacity representation: The capacity of the storage device (HDD, SSD) of the manufacturer is calculated assuming that 1KB=1,000 Bytes. However, the operating system (Windows) calculates the storage device capacity assuming that 1KB=1,024 Bytes, and therefore the capacity representation of the HDD in Windows is smaller than the actual capacity due to the difference in capacity calculation. For example, for a 80GB HDD, Windows represents the capacity as 74.5GB, 80x1,000x1,000x1,000 byte/(1,024x1,024x1,024)byte=74.505GB. In addition, the capacity representation in Windows may be even smaller because some programs such as Recovery may reside in a hidden area of the HDD. Memory capacity representation: The memory capacity reported in Windows is less than the actual capacity of memory. This is because BIOS or a video adapter uses a portion of memory or claims it for further use. For example, for 1GB(=1,024MB) memory installed, Windows may report the capacity as 1,022MB or less.
- Actual battery life may vary depending on application usage, settings, features or tasks selected, network configuration, operating temperature and many other factors.
- Windows is either registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other products and services mentioned may belong to their respective trademark owners.
^ Not applicable to the model available in Hong Kong.
- Weights vary depending on manufacturing process.
- Some apps and content for Windows sold separately. Feature and app availability and experience may vary by device and region.