The item is in the cart.
Notebook 9 Lite
Appealing colors and design
Following in the footsteps of the brilliantly designed Samsung Notebook 9 series, the Notebook 9 Lite is available in a wide variety of stylish colors, which include Frost White, Imperial Black, Blossom Pink, and Lime Green. These four striking colors are perfectly complemented by the eye-catching, sleek design. This can be truly used, as an extension of your own self-expression and personal style! The cool colors and simple design combine to make a truly exquisite product as the Notebook 9 Lite possesses an effortlessly sophisticated look.
Boosted Wi-Fi connections
The fantastic Best AP feature recommends the fastest AP, which means you can always readily access the most powerful wireless network out of the available Wi-Fi networks. On top of this, the Wi-Fi Booster can make life even easier by helping to deliver up to 20% faster network speed at 5Ghz. Both of these features combine to provide a boosted Wi-Fi connection, which in turn gives you a faster and more stable wireless performance.
Ultimate audio experience
The Notebook 9 Lite ensures maximum listening pleasure thanks to its impressive built-in speakers, which deliver massive bass on their own! The experience can be further improved by linking the PC to its incredible Dolby surround system, which is unbeatable when it comes to listening to music and watching movies; it really takes things to the next level! The high-powered speakers and the virtual 7.1 channel Dolby home theater promise this by giving a superbly dynamic and powerful platform for your favorite music and movies.
Easy function and content sharing between devices
The SideSync 3.0 and Samsung Link 2.0 allow for instant connection between your Notebook 9 Lite and other mobile devices. When your phone is paired with your Notebook 9 Lite via the SideSync 3.0, you can view your smartphone on the Notebook 9 Lite screen, and you can even answer an incoming phone-call using your PC! When the Notebook 9 Lite is connected through the Samsung Link 2.0, it enables you to seamlessly access and share content between your devices with incredible ease.
The Pattern Log-in feature on the Notebook 9 Lite works a lot like the security touchpad on many smartphones ― you simply draw a predetermined pattern in order to unlock and gain access to your PC. This ensures that your PC is kept private and secure.
When you don’t want others to see your PC screen, the Secret Screen feature is ready and waiting to perfectly meet your need for privacy. Just press the F10 key to enable Secret Screen, and in doing so protect your privacy from prying eyes by instantly dimming your selected screen ― making it a lot more difficult for others to see what you are doing.
The Record Block feature helps you to easily block an unauthorized person’s attempt to take pictures, record voice, or videos on your PC by simply automatically disabling its camera and mic functions. It couldn't be easier to use; you simply activate Record Block by pressing the F11 key, and in doing so take great steps to maintaining your privacy and security.
The Notebook 9 Lite has a keyboard with an ergonomic, curved design, which ensures comfortable and accurate typing. So while using it, you can be sure to marvel at the unparalleled ease of use, comfort, and efficiency. The keyboard is made even more accessible and easier to use ― by offering straight-forward access to useful functions by simply using the assigned hot keys.
Windows 8: Fixing Windows 8 Boot IssuesWindows 8: Fixing Windows 8 Boot IssuesSee The Answer
What do the LEDs mean on my Samsung notebook?What do the LEDs mean on my Samsung notebook?See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification.
Each of the following remarks is only applicable to the corresponding product features or specifications which are related to such remark on this page.
+ For reference only, please check with our staff for details.
▲ Actual available memory for end user usage may vary due to pre-configuration. The pre-configuration includes preloaded operating system and applications.
- Images are for reference only
- Storage capacity representation: The capacity of the storage device (HDD, SSD) of the manufacturer is calculated assuming that 1KB=1,000 Bytes. However, the operating system (Windows) calculates the storage device capacity assuming that 1KB=1,024 Bytes, and therefore the capacity representation of the HDD in Windows is smaller than the actual capacity due to the difference in capacity calculation. For example, for a 80GB HDD, Windows represents the capacity as 74.5GB, 80x1,000x1,000x1,000 byte/(1,024x1,024x1,024)byte=74.505GB. In addition, the capacity representation in Windows may be even smaller because some programs such as Recovery may reside in a hidden area of the HDD. Memory capacity representation: The memory capacity reported in Windows is less than the actual capacity of memory. This is because BIOS or a video adapter uses a portion of memory or claims it for further use. For example, for 1GB(=1,024MB) memory installed, Windows may report the capacity as 1,022MB or less.
- Actual battery life may vary depending on application usage, settings, features or tasks selected, network configuration, operating temperature and many other factors.
- Windows is either registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other products and services mentioned may belong to their respective trademark owners.
^ Not applicable to the model available in Hong Kong.
- Weights vary depending on manufacturing process.
- Some apps and content for Windows sold separately. Feature and app availability and experience may vary by device and region.