The item is in the cart.
Versatile Usage Modes
Use a range of standing modes for better viewing and usage options. A convenient touch display for a tablet PC-like experience.
Stunning Visual Experience
Vivid viewing with a QHD+ display. The Real Time HDR feature automatically adjusts brightness and contrast in real-time, delivering stunning detail and clarity to whatever you are watching – no matter what the lighting conditions have in store for you.
* Outdoor mode consumes a lot of battery power and drains the battery quickly.
More Accurate, Comfortable Typing Experience
Ergonomically designed keycaps for more typing precision and comfort. A backlit keyboard makes your device easier to use even in the dark. Improved control usability with a precision touchpad.
Sleek and Ultra-Portable
Designed with portability in mind. Incredibly slim and lightweight. Full aluminum body provides even higher durability. Perfectly crafted edges and sophisticated design afford your device a premium look and feel.
What do the LEDs mean on my Samsung notebook?What do the LEDs mean on my Samsung notebook?See The Answer
How To Calibrate Your Battery?How To Calibrate Your Battery?See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification.
Each of the following remarks is only applicable to the corresponding product features or specifications which are related to such remark on this page.
+ For reference only, please check with our staff for details.
▲ Actual available memory for end user usage may vary due to pre-configuration. The pre-configuration includes preloaded operating system and applications.
- Images are for reference only
- Storage capacity representation: The capacity of the storage device (HDD, SSD) of the manufacturer is calculated assuming that 1KB=1,000 Bytes. However, the operating system (Windows) calculates the storage device capacity assuming that 1KB=1,024 Bytes, and therefore the capacity representation of the HDD in Windows is smaller than the actual capacity due to the difference in capacity calculation. For example, for a 80GB HDD, Windows represents the capacity as 74.5GB, 80x1,000x1,000x1,000 byte/(1,024x1,024x1,024)byte=74.505GB. In addition, the capacity representation in Windows may be even smaller because some programs such as Recovery may reside in a hidden area of the HDD. Memory capacity representation: The memory capacity reported in Windows is less than the actual capacity of memory. This is because BIOS or a video adapter uses a portion of memory or claims it for further use. For example, for 1GB(=1,024MB) memory installed, Windows may report the capacity as 1,022MB or less.
- Actual battery life may vary depending on application usage, settings, features or tasks selected, network configuration, operating temperature and many other factors.
- Windows is either registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other products and services mentioned may belong to their respective trademark owners.
^ Not applicable to the model available in Hong Kong.
- Weights vary depending on manufacturing process.
- Some apps and content for Windows sold separately. Feature and app availability and experience may vary by device and region.