The item is in the cart.
The perfect book to draw your story
*Availability of colors may vary by country.
Realistic pen feel
Work on precise tasks with a more sensitive, accurate and powerful S Pen. The Notebook 9 Pen’s S Pen functions just like a real pen, letting you write, sketch and draw by hand – all with remarkable precision.
With a reaction rate up to twice as fast as previous models, you can use the S Pen to draw lines or write letters that instantly appear on the screen. You will feel just like you are writing or drawing on a piece of paper using a ballpoint pen.
The S Pen has a thin, 0.7mm tip and is sensitive to 4,096 levels of pressure. It docks cozily into a built-in bay on your Notebook 9 Pen – so you can work on detailed, precision tasks whenever you need to.
The Samsung Notebook 9 Pen comes with 3 switchable tips that provide you with the best feel for every occasion. Whether you need to write, draw or sketch, you can use a tip that is designed to provide a great experience - and fantastic results.
Smart, easy note-taking
Excel in meetings and lectures with the Voice Note with Pen feature. Organize notes with bookmarks, record content by chapter and add memos. Import PDFs, export notes as PDFs or Word documents or use a function that neatly organizes the math equations you take as notes for ease of reference.
Nebo lets you instantaneously convert the on-screen notes you hand-write with your S Pen into editable text. You can also add interactive diagrams, editable equations and freeform sketches, or make notes on your pictures.
Quick and easy Air Command features
A range of Air Command features are easily accessible with your S Pen. Use Create Note and View All Notes to take and check your notes. Smart Select lets you take screenshots. Take instant on-screen notes using Screen Write, and view your screen on a bigger display with the Show Window feature.
Sturdy Aluminum Build
The Notebook 9 Pen is crafted from aluminum, meaning it is tougher, more durable and more scratch/stain resistant than conventional laptops. With diamond-cut finishing for an elegant look, the device’s color scheme is bold, helping you stand out from the crowd.
Maximize your mobility with this light device, its slim bezel and a 360º hinge. Take it wherever life takes you – with a touchscreen interface that lets you get tasks done fast when you are on the move.
Thunder Amp tech and AKG fine-tuning
Thunder Amp technology detects speaker excursion and temperature – so you can crank up the volume 178% higher than standard laptops without compromising on accuracy. Enjoy clearer sound with stereo speakers finely tuned by the audio experts at AKG.
The UL-certified Samsung RealView Display features the Enhanced Samsung Color Engine, with up to 500nits brightness. With accurate Delta E <2.5 color, so you can conduct more accurate image-related work. And Flicker Free technology reduces eye fatigue – even during longer usage sessions.
Universal Flash Storage
The latest thing in flash memory technology, UFS performs at rates of up to five times quicker than conventional microSD storage, so you can save and transfer files faster. A multi-purpose card slot lets you use both UFS and standard microSD cards.
* Performance speeds may vary depending on usage environment.* Insert UFS memory card/microSD card into the slot according to instructions.
Fast, easy charging
Charge your Notebook 9 Pen in a jiffy. Go from zero to 100%‡ power in just 100 minutes*, and a mere 10 minutes of charging provides you with 1.6 hours** usage time. With three USB-C ports, battery top-ups are simple. You can also charge your device using a portable battery pack.* It can be used for 15 hours when fully charged. ** Based on MobileMark 2014*** Battery life may vary depending on individual usage patterns.
Faster Mobile Life
The Samsung Notebook 9 Pen provides you with outstanding performance, thanks to its 8th Generation Intel® Core™ (quad-core) processor, as well as Samsung dual-channel memory and Gigabit Wi-Fi. Enjoy seamless performance for every single task you need to perform.
* Product specifications and configurations may vary by model.
* Product specifications and configurations may vary by model.
High-performance Intel® wireless technology provides you with gigabit network speeds. And with improved network performance, you can stream media or work on online tasks without experiencing frustrating interruptions. Work, rest and play faster, and enjoy seamless usability wherever you go.
Easy PC-smartphone connectivity
Connect your smartphone and PC with Samsung Flow. Handover lets you wirelessly transfer files. The Smart View and Notification Sync functions let you work with your phone via your PC. Use your mobile device’s hotspot function to connect your the PC to the internet.
* This function requires WLAN & Bluetooth support.
Far-Field Microphone with Cortana
Cortana lets you use your notebook easily with your voice. A far-field microphone lets you use Cortana to conduct precise tasks – even when you are not right next to your device. Think of it as your intelligent assistant: use it to check and update calendars, send emails or set reminders.
Recording all your important lectures and meetings is easy. With a far-field microphone, you can capture clear sound even from speakers who are standing at a distance from you.
Easy and Safe Logins
Just a look or a touch is all it takes to log in! The device reads your fingerprint with a secure, built-in sensor. You can log in quickly, easily and securely, with a system based on Windows Hello.
Unleash your creativity
Studio Plus lets you craft your own video content. This easy-to-use photo and video editing tool helps you create your own way. You can edit your videos, insert captions and more. Use a range of fun, pre-loaded themes to make your precious memories that extra bit special.
Safeguard your data Privacy folder
Improved privacy options are now at your fingertips. The Privacy Folder lets you create password-locked folders. Store confidential work files, safeguard personal data – and keep prying eyes at bay.
Easier photo access
Get easy access to photos captured on your smartphone, on both the Notebook 9 Pen and your smartphone at the same time. Make simple edits with the Samsung Gallery, backup your smartphone pictures to your PC ― and organize them by date, location and user created tags.
Simple content sharing with contacts
Share files directly with your contacts, or share right from an application using the Windows 10 share feature. You can store up to 2GB of data on the server for up to 48 hours, and each file may be up to 1GB in capacity.
- * The image on the screen is a simulated.
Windows 8: Fixing Windows 8 Boot IssuesWindows 8: Fixing Windows 8 Boot IssuesSee The Answer
What do the LEDs mean on my Samsung notebook?What do the LEDs mean on my Samsung notebook?See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification.
Each of the following remarks is only applicable to the corresponding product features or specifications which are related to such remark on this page.
+ For reference only, please check with our staff for details.
▲ Actual available memory for end user usage may vary due to pre-configuration. The pre-configuration includes preloaded operating system and applications.
- Images are for reference only
- Storage capacity representation: The capacity of the storage device (HDD, SSD) of the manufacturer is calculated assuming that 1KB=1,000 Bytes. However, the operating system (Windows) calculates the storage device capacity assuming that 1KB=1,024 Bytes, and therefore the capacity representation of the HDD in Windows is smaller than the actual capacity due to the difference in capacity calculation. For example, for a 80GB HDD, Windows represents the capacity as 74.5GB, 80x1,000x1,000x1,000 byte/(1,024x1,024x1,024)byte=74.505GB. In addition, the capacity representation in Windows may be even smaller because some programs such as Recovery may reside in a hidden area of the HDD. Memory capacity representation: The memory capacity reported in Windows is less than the actual capacity of memory. This is because BIOS or a video adapter uses a portion of memory or claims it for further use. For example, for 1GB(=1,024MB) memory installed, Windows may report the capacity as 1,022MB or less.
- Actual battery life may vary depending on application usage, settings, features or tasks selected, network configuration, operating temperature and many other factors.
- Windows is either registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other products and services mentioned may belong to their respective trademark owners.
^ Not applicable to the model available in Hong Kong.
- Weights vary depending on manufacturing process.
- Some apps and content for Windows sold separately. Feature and app availability and experience may vary by device and region.