The item is in the cart.
Never Judge This Notebook By Its Cover
S Pen. Built-in & Always there.
Built in S Pen
The S Pen is designed to easily attach and detach to your Samsung Notebook 9 Pro, so you do not need to carry it separately. When you are not using it, insert it into its holder slot. That way, it comes everywhere with you ― always ready to help you unleash your creativity.
S Pen. Battery - free. Always on
Battery-free S Pen
Do not get interrupted by low battery when you work on your Samsung Notebook 9 Pro. While other stylus pens need charging, the S Pen is battery-free, meaning your charging headaches are now history!
S Pen. Always natural. Fine or bold
The S Pen measures pressure with startling accuracy. Its delicate 0.7mm tip and 4,096-level pressure sensitivity gauge deliver an incredibly accurate writing experience. With technology that supports high-pressure sensitivity, draw and write to your heart’s content.
*Pre-installed Autodesk Sketchbook app available for free for a period of three months.
S Pen. Always talented. For creating.
Work faster with S Pen Air Command features. Get drawing on Create Note, then view your work with View All Notes. Smart Select lets you select sections. With Screen Write, make notes on images. Show Window lets you view and make notes on big images of your screen on connected display units.
No adaptor? No problem.
The Samsung Notebook 9 Pro lets you travel light. With USB-C compatibility, you can charge its battery with a range of compatible smartphone chargers or portable battery packs.
* It must be charged by dedicated Samsung Charger and Battery.
Working late? No problem.
Get more freedom to work and play. With 11.5-hour+ battery life, you get the power to do productive tasks, create, surf the web and watch videos all day without having to worry about running low on power. With the fast charging feature, you can also give your device a quick power-boost.
* Based on MobileMark 2007 : 15 hours, MobileMark 2014 : 11.5 hours
* It must be charged by dedicated Samsung Charger and Battery. Recharge time and performance of the battery may vary according to individual usage patterns.
So real. So bright.
Samsung RealView Display delivers professional-grade color accuracy, ideal for graphics professionals. You and your friends can enjoy a fully immersive viewing experience from all angles with superb picture clarity. No matter how you view, text and images always stay distortion-free.
* Verified by UL for Bright & Accurate Premium Display (450nits, deltaE<2.5)
Brighter. Or even brighter. Your choice.
Indoors or out, you can always view bright, lifelike videos and images with the Samsung RealView Display’s 350-nit brightness in Normal Mode. If you are working in bright sunlight, just toggle Outdoor Mode via a simple shortcut (Fn+F10) to up the brightness level to 450 nits.
*Screen brightness may vary depending on manufacturing process.
With super-fast Intel® Core™ i7 and i5 processors, a generous 16GB of memory and a solid state drive, this device offers breathtaking read and write speeds. The Samsung Notebook 9 Pro is also quick to boot, launches apps in a flash and delivers you smooth multitasking capabilities.
*Adobe product screenshot reprinted with permission from Adobe Systems Incorporated. *Specifications may vary depending on model and region.
Just look. And you†re logged in.
With an infrared camera, you can activate facial recognition login via Windows Hello. Advanced biometric technology provides you with improved convenience and security. Log in without the need for a password, and keep all your data safe at all times.
Impossible to Breach
Improved privacy settings are at your fingertips. The Privacy Folder lets you create password-locked folders. With facial recognition technology, unlock folders using your device’s IR camera. Store files containing confidential work and safeguard personal data – and keep prying eyes at bay.
*Once the feature is activated, you can hide or unhide private folders by pressing the Fn+F11 keys.
Simpler Content Sharing
Experience easier sharing for a range of content, such as photos, videos and documents, with Link Sharing. Select what you want to share and click on the button to create a shareable link or code ― make your files easier to share than ever!
*Codes and links sent via Link Sharing are only accessible with a network connection.
Authentic-feel Pen Flexibility
Enjoy the freedom of a realistic pen experience on your Notebook 9 Pro. Simply click to the Windows Ink Workspace icon on the system tray for easy access to various apps compatible with this convenient function, including Sticky Notes, Sketchpad and Screen Sketch.
The Volume can’t be Turned Up past 37 after Headphones are Connected to PC (Hong-Kong version)The Volume can’t be Turned Up past 37 after Headphones are Connected to PC (Hong-Kong version)See The Answer
Changing Boot device Priority Order on PC (Hong-Kong version)Changing Boot device Priority Order on PC (Hong-Kong version)See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification.
Each of the following remarks is only applicable to the corresponding product features or specifications which are related to such remark on this page.
+ For reference only, please check with our staff for details.
▲ Actual available memory for end user usage may vary due to pre-configuration. The pre-configuration includes preloaded operating system and applications.
- Images are for reference only
- Storage capacity representation: The capacity of the storage device (HDD, SSD) of the manufacturer is calculated assuming that 1KB=1,000 Bytes. However, the operating system (Windows) calculates the storage device capacity assuming that 1KB=1,024 Bytes, and therefore the capacity representation of the HDD in Windows is smaller than the actual capacity due to the difference in capacity calculation. For example, for a 80GB HDD, Windows represents the capacity as 74.5GB, 80x1,000x1,000x1,000 byte/(1,024x1,024x1,024)byte=74.505GB. In addition, the capacity representation in Windows may be even smaller because some programs such as Recovery may reside in a hidden area of the HDD. Memory capacity representation: The memory capacity reported in Windows is less than the actual capacity of memory. This is because BIOS or a video adapter uses a portion of memory or claims it for further use. For example, for 1GB(=1,024MB) memory installed, Windows may report the capacity as 1,022MB or less.
- Actual battery life may vary depending on application usage, settings, features or tasks selected, network configuration, operating temperature and many other factors.
- Windows is either registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other products and services mentioned may belong to their respective trademark owners.
^ Not applicable to the model available in Hong Kong.
- Weights vary depending on manufacturing process.
- Some apps and content for Windows sold separately. Feature and app availability and experience may vary by device and region.