The item is in the cart.
Power to Win, built to last.
Get ready for battle! With a dragon's eye motif, the Samsung Notebook Odyssey provides you perfect assistance for victory with its top notch performance.
Each part of the Samsung Notebook Odyssey(15.6")'s design is inspired by dragons.
The Samsung Notebook Odyssey delivers desktop PC-level performance with an Intel 45W Quadcore CPU and an nVidia GTX 1050 40W full performance graphics with built-in GDDR5. Play games and perform other tasks as fast as you would on a desktop PC.
Upgrading the Samsung Notebook Odyssey’s units is a breeze. Just open its Hexagon rear panel to access its SSD slot and two DDR4 memory slots – enjoy easy upgrade options anytime.
Clearer and brighter
The Samsung Notebook Odyssey delivers clearer and more vivid images on its Wide Viewing Angle Display. You can enjoy brighter images with exceptional display brightness.
Vivid Video Viewing
Experience dynamic motion
The Samsung Notebook Odyssey(15.6") supports Video HDR, instantly optimizing contrast and color in real-time for a more dynamic viewing experience. Immerse yourself in lifelike movies.
Ultimate gaming experience
Highlighted WASD keys, ergonomically-designed, Crater Keycaps and an adjustable backlit keyboard help you focus on your gaming sessions. Its touch pad features mood lighting to deliver a more vivid, immersive gaming experience.
While gaming, you can check your PC’s status. You can also record your screen and share it with friends. A simple press of the Fn and F10 keys indicates the FPS of the game you are playing. Also, pressing the Fn and F11 keys turns your gameplay into a video file.
Seamlessly sync your smartphone with your Samsung Notebook Odyssey(15.6"), and with PC Gallery, enjoy easy access to all of your smartphone photos. It lets you auto-backup your photos and sort out them easily by date and location. You can also add tags, as well as edit your images on your PC.
With the teamPL feature, share your Samsung Notebook Odyssey(15.6") screen for quick and easy collaboration with co-workers and friends. Share with up to five other people – a perfect solution for intuitive, seamless project collaboration, especially for smaller businesses.
*The teamPL software name may vary by country.
Share files on your Samsung Notebook Odyssey(15.6") with your smartphone contacts. With a compatible smartphone device, Simple Sharing is fast and intuitive. Share files and entire folders using an app that works in conjunction with Windows 10’s Share feature. Transfer files of up to 2GB(up to 1GB for each file) – on both Windows and Android devices, downloadable for 48 hours.
Use the Wi-Fi Transfer feature to share files between your notebook and other devices, including smartphones and other notebooks. Regardless of file type, you can transfer bigger files between Wi-Fi enabled devices easily, even without the need for an Internet connection.
Featuring Windows 10
The Samsung Notebook Odyssey(15.6") pro features the Windows 10, for more powerful, easier-to-use operation, as well as the ultra-fast Microsoft Edge browser. A range of other useful, performance-boosting apps can also be found on the Windows Store.
Just connect your notebook and smartphone with Wi-Fi Direct and make video calls with your phone’s Full HD camera and microphone. A Wi-Fi Camera lets you freely adjust camera angles and show more of your surroundings during video calls.
* Full HD video recording availability depends on smartphone specifications.
** Wi-Fi Camera feature only available on certain models.
The Volume can’t be Turned Up past 37 after Headphones are Connected to PC (Hong-Kong version)The Volume can’t be Turned Up past 37 after Headphones are Connected to PC (Hong-Kong version)See The Answer
Changing Boot device Priority Order on PC (Hong-Kong version)Changing Boot device Priority Order on PC (Hong-Kong version)See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification.
Each of the following remarks is only applicable to the corresponding product features or specifications which are related to such remark on this page.
+ For reference only, please check with our staff for details.
▲ Actual available memory for end user usage may vary due to pre-configuration. The pre-configuration includes preloaded operating system and applications.
- Images are for reference only
- Storage capacity representation: The capacity of the storage device (HDD, SSD) of the manufacturer is calculated assuming that 1KB=1,000 Bytes. However, the operating system (Windows) calculates the storage device capacity assuming that 1KB=1,024 Bytes, and therefore the capacity representation of the HDD in Windows is smaller than the actual capacity due to the difference in capacity calculation. For example, for a 80GB HDD, Windows represents the capacity as 74.5GB, 80x1,000x1,000x1,000 byte/(1,024x1,024x1,024)byte=74.505GB. In addition, the capacity representation in Windows may be even smaller because some programs such as Recovery may reside in a hidden area of the HDD. Memory capacity representation: The memory capacity reported in Windows is less than the actual capacity of memory. This is because BIOS or a video adapter uses a portion of memory or claims it for further use. For example, for 1GB(=1,024MB) memory installed, Windows may report the capacity as 1,022MB or less.
- Actual battery life may vary depending on application usage, settings, features or tasks selected, network configuration, operating temperature and many other factors.
- Windows is either registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other products and services mentioned may belong to their respective trademark owners.
^ Not applicable to the model available in Hong Kong.
- Weights vary depending on manufacturing process.
- Some apps and content for Windows sold separately. Feature and app availability and experience may vary by device and region.