Valid from Oct 06. 2017 to Oct 15. 2017
Quotas apply and redemption is on a first-come, first-served basis while stocks last.
Samsung Pay promotion counter of Samsung Galaxy Studio located at 2/F of Centre Bridge, Cityplaza
Oct 06. 2017 to Oct 15. 2017
(11:00am to 9:00pm)
Terms and Conditions
- Promotion Period is from 6 October 2017 to 15 October 2017 (both dates inclusive). Spending is based on transaction date and the record of the Samsung Pay Application
- “Participating Merchant” refers to any outlets accepting Samsung Pay at City Plaza.
- “Eligible Devices” refers to handsets and devices supporting Samsung Pay sold in Hong Kong. At the beginning of the promotion, the supported handsets are Samsung Galaxy Note8, S8+, S8, S7 edge, S7, S6 edge+, Note5, C9 Pro, C7 Pro, C5 Pro and Gear S3. The supported handsets and devices may be updated from time to time, for details please visit Samsung Pay’s website.
- “Eligible Transaction” refers to successful payment transactions made via credit or debit card added in Samsung Pay by Eligible Devices. Eligible Transaction exclude the following transactions, including but not limited to handling / administrative fee of banking service (including but not limited to Stocks Investment Savings Plan, financial fee, cash advance, foreign exchange, etc), recurring billing transactions (e.g. Octopus Automatic Add Value Service), add value for mobile pre-paid card, settle bill payment (including but not limited to tax payment, telephone bills and public utilities), non-Hong Kong dollar transactions, online transaction, mail/phone orders, cash/gift coupon purchase, membership fee payment, tuition, concert ticket payment, used movie tickets, sales venue or booths receipts, unposted / cancelled / refunded / transaction without sales receipt and any unauthorized transaction, hand written or reprinted receipts, split sales transactions, any transactions that are subject to cancellation, charge-back, return of goods and/or refund (“Non-Eligible Transaction”). Samsung Electronics H.K. Company, Limited (Samsung) reserves the final decision for determining the eligibility of each transaction. The sales slips should indicate clearly part of the card number, merchant name, transaction date, transaction amount and signature of Cardholder (if applicable). Machine-printed sales receipt from merchant should indicate clearly the transaction item and date.
- Customer is required to make Eligible Transaction using Eligible Device at Participating Merchant for at least HKD 300.00 or above (with 1 same day sales slips of Eligible Transaction), and present the original copy of the related sales slip, machine-printed sales receipt from merchant and Eligible Device which carried out the Eligible Transaction at Samsung Pay promotion counter of Samsung Galaxy Studio located at 2/F of Centre Bridge and on the same day to redeem one (1) gift certificate as reward. Reward cannot be exchanged for cash, other products, food, services or discounts.
- The promotion counter opens from 11:00am to 9:00pm every day during the Promotion Period.
- Each customer and / or Eligible Device should only eligible for one (1) reward during the promotion period.
- Customer is required to provide the machine-printed sales receipt from merchant for record. Samsung reverses the right take photo on the sales receipt for verification purpose. Customer must settle the full payment with Eligible Card to enjoy the relevant offers.
- The promotion only accepts original sales slip of the Eligible Transaction, original machine-printed sales receipt from merchant and Eligible Transaction record on same day made by the same Eligible Device.
- All sales slip and machine-printed sales receipt from merchant for redemption purpose would be stamped, each sales slip and machine-printed sales receipt from merchant could only be used for redemption once.
- Gift certificates are subjected to a limited daily quota of 200 pcs and will be available while stock lasts. The gift certificate is honoured only at UNY (HK) Co., Ltd. including consignment counters.
- The use of reward is subject to the relevant terms and conditions printed on the reward. Samsung is not the supplier of reward offered to customer and shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the quality and availability of the reward. Any enquiry, comment or complaint about such reward should be directed to supplier of the reward.
- Customer is required to keep the relevant original sales slip. In case of any disputes, Samsung reserves the right to require the customer to submit the original sales slip and all relevant documents for verification purpose. Customer will not return all the submitted relevant documents.
- Samsung Pay ("Samsung Pay") is provided by Samsung (including its subsidiaries and affiliates). For enquiry, please visit www.samsung.com/hk_en/samsungpay
- All other products and services mentioned may belong to their respective trademark owners.
- Samsung Electronics H.K. Company Limited reserves the right to make final and binding decisions in the event of any dispute arising from this promotion.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and the Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- Images are for reference only.
How to Install Samsung Pay
Samsung Pay supports Galaxy Note8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy Note5, Galaxy C9 Pro, Galaxy C7 Pro, Galaxy C5 Pro and Gear S3 sold in Hong Kong. Galaxy C9 Pro, Galaxy C7 Pro and Galaxy C5 Pro supports Near Field Communication (NFC) payment. More smartphone models will be introduced. Please refer to the Samsung Pay Hong Kong website for the latest news.
Samsung Electronics H.K. Company, Limited owns the right to interpret all matters relating to this promotion (including its Terms and Conditions and Offer) and reserves the right of final decision.
Based on compatibility of Samsung Pay on Magnetic Secure Transmission (MST) and/or Near Field Communication (NFC) card terminal, card terminal may need software upgrades. Samsung Pay is exclusive to selected Samsung smartphone models, participating card networks, card issuers (credit and/or debit cards) and merchants.
You agree that the use of Samsung Pay in each place is subject to the laws and regulations of the region and any other rules determined by the relevant merchant, payment processor, payment network, card issuer, regulator, and government authority. You should check the service availability for your region before use of Samsung Pay.
Some card issuers may not support all card types. Please contact your card issuer for details.
All images are for reference only. All other products and services mentioned may belong to their respective trademark owners.
To unsubscribe receiving Samsung Pay promotion information, please contact Samsung Pay hotline:+852-21219088.
LEARN MORE ABOUT SAMSUNG PAY