With new opportunities to supply guests with engaging and informative content, hospitality displays can foster a differentiated and memorable in-room experience. Samsung’s slim-designed HE570 displays serve as an all-in-one content center where hotel managers can access a vast user interface template library to create and share customized welcome greetings and on-site and area promotional messaging. The HE570 display features Samsung’s LYNK REACH 4.0 communications and content management solution, offering operations teams a more complete view and easier control of hundreds of in-room displays. System interface compatibility and USB cloning empower multi-device management with reduced installation and maintenance required. Highly functional, elegant and cost-efficient, the HE570 inspires a more lavish and comfortable stay while driving more efficient hospitality operations.
Hotels can use the latest hospitality management technology to deliver a differentiated guest experience. Samsung’s LYNK REACH 4.0 fuses the benefits of its SINC and REACH hospitality technologies to offer a comprehensive content management solution. LYNK REACH 4.0 enhances the guest experience efficiency-enhancing technology and perks ranging from more information delivery channels, convenient communication options and efficient room management. As a unified content management solution, LYNK REACH 4.0 accommodates LAN, WIFI and coaxial infrastructures to amplify hotel management, monitoring and guest service functions. Transferred by proprietary management server (PMS) and customized templates, hospitality users can create and deliver personalized service for a more memorable experience. This includes access to a range of IPTV and RF channels, applications and services mirroring what guests expect at home and on their mobile devices. LYNK REACH 4.0 additionally enables two-way communication between hotel management and guests. The solution’s efficient remote control capability for in-room display ensures quality service delivery in real-time without in-room labor and maintenance. With optimized network support for a variety of channels, Samsung’s LYNK Reach 4.0 helps hotels improve internal communication processes, which in turn provides opportunities to personalize guest experience.
LYNK REACH 4.0 allows hotels to use Welcome Video Channels to deliver useful information to guests in a more engaging way. Through easy video upload or URL insertion, hotel managers can customize a channel list of clips showing hotel facilities or advertising special offers, local events or attractions. As a result, hotels can use up to four channels to simultaneously show targeted videos to specific public areas of the hotel, such as display in lobbies and restaurants, as well as in guest rooms. The ability to stream these promotions provides an additional revenue stream for hotels and enhances brand recognition.
With LYNK REACH 4.0, hotels can provide guests with a specialized experience built around their schedules or reasons for staying. Guests can easily access web, video and app content including hotel services, tourist information, weather reports, flight information and more with multiple-language support on their in-room TVs. For example, TVs in conventioneers’ rooms can display a custom UI and menu specific to the convention, including event locations, meeting alerts and entertainment options. In addition, videos and images promoting local event and tourist information, available discounts, and more can be displayed for quick and easy guest access.
Deliver a wide array of content to guests with an enhanced Home Menu that does not require the additional purchase of a solution or installation of a network infrastructure. New enhanced features enable hotels to welcome guests with a brief video introduction along with the hotel logo before offering live TV. This way, hotels can enhance their brand without the need of an additional solution. Guests can conveniently view resources such as the time, date and hotel information, and access frequently used TV features in user mode. The customizable Home Menu reduces the cost burden for hotels that lack the budget for an additional solution while simplifying Home Menu creation with a solution-embedded Hospitality TV.
Samsung LYNK DRM technology provides a safe and cost-effective alternative to traditional hardware-based content protection systems. The solution allows encrypted live channel and VoD content to pass securely and display on hotel TVs. A software-only implementation, LYNK DRM technology reduces the need for additional equipment and provides quicker recovery for Conditional Access System (CAS) problems. To help ensure system reliability, coverage extends to the enlargement of head-end equipment for cable operators.
In a busy hospitality environment, time spent on display installation and maintenance is time that could otherwise be devoted to more critical growth-related activities. Through advanced plug-and-play settings, hotel managers can activate hundreds of in-room displays with minimal effort required. Operations teams simply have to navigate three basic launch settings to synchronize multiple displays and servers while also defining connectivity and language needs:
• Basic Setup: A user-friendly interface lets hospitality managers define the language, picture and tuning, and clock settings.
• Cloning Mode: To further enhance multi-display control, hotel managers can replicate communication and content delivery functionalities across all on-site displays. Once the cloning process is complete, users can activate their displays without requiring any further installations or compatibility confirmation.
• Factory Mode: Hotel managers additionally can customize advanced display operations, such as audio parameters and connectivity settings, through an easy-to-access factory mode portal.
The plug-and-play functionalities also enable certain non-hospitality environments to enjoy the same content and system management benefits. A unique Commercial Mode setting accommodates the specialized requirements of commercial users, such as government and education entities, without compromising performance.
Save time and effort when setting up multiple protocols between SI-provided set-top boxes and displays. Samsung SMART Hospitality Display are compatible with various SI protocols at purchase.
Give guests the luxury of listening to TV in bed without the cumbersome need to extend the headphone cable. The included Headphone ID detects headphones connected to the extension sockets next to a bed where guests can simply plug headphones to listen to the TV without disturbing others in the room. Headphone ID compatibility availability may vary by region/country.
Gain unique and strong display content management with Security Mode on HD470 Series displays. Using this feature, you can disable critical functions of the displays to easily prevent changes to the displays' settings. You can also block non-compliant content or the transmission of unwanted Teletext (TTX) with a signal to maintain complete control of content on guest room displays, including input through HDMI® and USB ports. This feature is also highly beneficial for controlling displays in environments that require tight security, such as prisons.
Provide guests with an excellent view of the TV from anywhere in the room with a TV stand. The stand provides a flexible 20º, 60º and 90º swivel support and ensure the TV remains firmly in place.
Couple a Samsung hospitality TV with a Sound Bar to let guests truly enjoy hearing their programming. Connected by a High-Definition Multimedia Interface® cable, settings are automatically applied, making installation a breeze. A single remote lets guests have full control over both the TV and Sound Bar.
Increase guests’ TV-viewing enjoyment by eliminating annoying interference from other remote signals in applications, such as hotel fitness centers, where multiple TVs are in close proximity. The multi-code remote can control up to 10 TVs individually in the same room.
Enable guests to easily find and enjoy the programming of their choice without having to manually scroll through hundreds of TV channels. My Channel’s quick search function allows guests to find channels suited to their tastes, by country and genre.
Allow your guests to check the current time on the TV whenever needed. Software Clock is a clock display solution of in-room TVs using a remote control. The guests can easily check the time with the press of ‘Info’ button using the remote control, even when the TV is off.
Media entertainment including movies, music, and images come alive on the screen by simply plugging a USB drive directly into the TV.
Sports fans don’t have to miss their favorite games when staying at your hotel. They can watch every goal or point scored with superior-quality picture and sound, right in their rooms. With Sports Mode, guests can use a shortcut to activate enhanced sound and picture quality. The enhanced sound creates a greater stadium effect and enriched picture quality displays the playing field in vivid color. With this feature, guests can have a truly immersive in-room entertainment experience-complete with key game highlights and audience cheers. Sports mode availability may vary by region/country.
- Backlight LED
- Screen Size 48"
- Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Picture Engine HyperReal
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio Mega Contrast
- Micro Dimming N/A
- Wide Color Enhancer (Plus) Yes
- Auto Motion Plus N/A
- Film Mode Yes
- Dolby Digital Plus Yes
- Virtual Surround N/A
- DTS Codec Yes
- Sound Output (RMS) 20W(L:10W, R:10W)
- Speaker Type 2CH(Down Firing w/Bass Reflex)
- Woofer N/A
- TV to Mobile - Mirroring N/A
- Mobile to TV - Mirroring, DLNA N/A
- Samsung SMART View N/A
- Samsung 3D N/A
- Digital Clean View Yes
- Auto Channel Search Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- BD Wise Plus N/A
- Caption (Subtitle) Yes
- Connect Share™ (HDD) N/A
- ConnectShare™ (USB 2.0) Yes
- EPG Yes
- Game Mode Yes
- OSD Language Local Languages
- Picture-In-Picture Yes
- BT HID Built-in N/A
- USB HID Support N/A
- Teletext (TTX) Yes
- Sports/Football Mode Yes
- Triple Protector Yes
- Analog Tuner Yes
- Samsung LYNK™ SINC Compatibility No
- H.Browser Compatibility No
- Bluetooth Music Player (Mobile → TV) No
- Hospitality Plug&Play (Easy Set-up) Yes
- Auto Source Mode Yes
- Power On Mode Yes
- Hotel Channel List Yes
- Mixed Channel List (ATSC, DVB-T/T2/C/S2, Analog) Yes
- My Channel Yes
- Energy Saving Mode (BLU Control) Yes
- Logo Display with Time Out Setting (BMP/Movie) Yes
- Welcome Message Yes
- RJ12/IR Pass Through Yes
- External Clock Compatibility No
- Clock Back Up Supply Yes
- External Clock Dimming Control No
- Software Clock Yes
- Multi Code Remote Control Yes
- Soundbar Compatibility Yes
- Music Mode (Input: PC/AV/Component/HDMI) Yes
- Music Mode Backlight on/off Yes
- TTX Clock Update (Analogue) Yes
- USB Cloning Yes
- Smoovie Compatibility Yes
- Soft AP No
- On/Off Timer (Schedule) Yes
- Wake-up Timer (Alarm) Yes
- Samsung LYNK™ DRM Yes
- Pro:Idiom No
- bLAN No
- Security Mode Yes
- S/W EPG (Solution EPG) Yes
- Wake on LAN (WOL) No
Input & Output
- HDMI (Side/Rear) 1/0
- USB (Side/Rear) 1/0
- Component In (Y/Pb/Pr) (Side/Rear) No
- Composite In (AV) (Side/Rear) 0/1
- Ethernet (LAN) (Side/Rear) No
- Headphone (Side/Rear) 0/1
- Audio Out (Mini Jack / LR) (Side/Rear) No
- Digital Audio Out (Optical) (Side/Rear) No
- RF In (Terrestrial / Cable input) (Side/Rear) 1/0
- Ex-Link ( RS-232C ) N/A
- CI Slot (Side/Rear) N/A
- Scart (Side/Rear) N/A
- Pillow Speaker Jack (Side/Rear) No
- Variable Audio Out (Side/Rear) No
- Variable Audio Out Volume Control (Side/Rear) No
- Video Out (Side/Rear) No
- RJ12 (Side/Rear) 0/1
- RJP (Remote Jackpack) (Side/Rear) 0/1
- Headphone ID (Side/Rear) 0/1
- Door-Eye Control (Side/Rear) No
- Door-Eye Video In (Side/Rear) No
- Front Color Black
- Stand Type Square
- Swivel (Left/Right) 90/90
- Eco Sensor N/A
- Energy Efficiency Class 4
- Power Supply (V) AC100-240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (Max) 110 W
- Power Consumption (Energy Saving Mode) N/A
- Power Consumption (Stand-by) 0.4 W
- Power Consumption (Typical) 53.0 W
- Set Weight without Stand 9.8 kg
- Set Weight with Stand 12.7 kg
- Package Weight 16.8 kg
- Remote Controller Model TM1240A
- Batteries (for Remote Control) Yes
- Ultra Slim Wall Mount Supported N/A
- Mini Wall Mount Supported Yes
- Vesa Wall Mount Supported Yes
- ANT-Cable N/A
- Power Cable Yes
- Quick Install Guide Yes
- Data Cable Yes
- Stand Mount Kit Yes
- Security Screws (Stand Base) No
- PureCare Remote(Seamless White Remote) No
*Images are for illustration purposes only.
*Features and Specifications are accurate at time of launch and are subject to change without prior notification.