Samsung Small Signage meets the reliability and durability demands of your business environment. Businesses no longer have to rely on consumer-oriented tablet alternatives that can malfunction or lose picture quality when used at length in retail and professional settings. With performance guaranteed for 16 hours a day, 7 days a week, and supported by a two-year warranty*, you can confidently operate the small-sized display at the pace of your business. Beyond reliability, Samsung Small Signage expands functionality and convenience with advanced multi-device connectivity. Unlike consumer-geared tablets that can require a separate router or connection, the DBE-T display features embedded WiFi to allow screen sharing among PCs, tablets and smartphones. Additionally, the DBE-T display offers ports for HDMI, USB downstream and upstream, and SD cards, improving productivity and eliminating potentially distracting on-site clutter. As a highly reliable and capable SMART signage solution, the Samsung DBE-T display is the perfect tablet alternative to accommodate any of your device needs. *Warranty period and terms vary based on country of sale.
The Samsung Small Signage DBE-T display transforms customer engagement into a multi-sensory experience. The display’s interactive touch screen with five-point, two-drawing touch capability makes product and service navigation user-friendly and personalized. This helps promote customer engagement, which in turn, drives new revenue opportunities. As a PC-less display, the DBE-T display’s touch function comes fully integrated. Since the DBE-T eliminates the need for a separate PC or content management software, businesses can deploy the integrated solution without incurring additional equipment and installation costs. Built-in 5W speakers further elevate interactivity by connecting on-screen content with dynamic sound. By combining these professional-grade features with the display’s sleek appearance and uniform bezel design, the DBE-T creates a truly memorable experience for customers.
Deliver myriad rich content with DBE Series built-in media player and simplified management through 3rd Generation Samsung SMART Signage Platform (SSSP). An internal memory upgrade from 4 GB to 8 GB enhances the displays’ usability. The embedded, all-in-one 3rd Generation SSSP eliminates the need for a separate PC or media player to streamline digital signage operation and improve total cost of ownership (TCO). New MagicInfo S3, a content management solution embedded in 3rd Generation SSSP enables you to create, deploy and manage content more easily than the previous version with an enhanced UI and UX. MagicInfo S3 leverages 3rd Generation SSSP, an open platform that provides compatibility with myriad third-party software for flexibility and ease of use with other applications.
Heighten efficiency and productivity with a newly designed Home Menu UI that displays frequently used functions in a new, large-button matrix design. Simplify usage with a selection of customizable menu configurations that allow ready access to repeatedly used menus. Generate content more easily and conveniently than ever with the Home Menu’s newly designed templates for various vertical markets including grocery stores, QSRs, terminals and lobbies. Leverage these sharp, professional template layouts to produce and design content in either portrait or landscape orientation. And, turn the Home Menu into a touch-activated user experience by adding an optional Touch Overlay.
While small- and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) and small office/home office (SOHO) business owners may not need to connect several displays with real-time or frequently-changing data as larger retail and corporate content managers require, they still value the convenience and efficiency of effective content management. As an alternative to MagicInfo DataLink, Samsung’s Data Module solution is specifically designed with SMB and SOHO users in mind. Instead of requiring a MagicInfo server and DataLink license fee, the embedded Data Module connects with a business owners’ existing local data storage*. Information is then shared automatically from the data storage and transmitted to the MagicInfo Author tool. Using Data Module-capable Samsung Small Signage, SMBs and SOHO business owners can thus share timely and informative content more effectively with a reduced total cost of ownership (TCO). *Data server must be MS-SQL.
For retail, corporate and transportation environments where multiple displays are installed and need to be remotely managed, such as QSRs, grocery stores, conference rooms and airport terminals, the time and effort required to update frequently-changing data in real-time can strain business operations and staff effectiveness. As a server-based content management solution, Samsung Small Signage’s MagicInfo DataLink content management program* is ideally suited to address these demanding usage scenarios. The MagicInfo DataLink solution allows content managers to easily and instantly update information across displays based on frequently changing data, such as exchange rates and customer waiting lists, as the DataLink server and MagicInfo Author tool automatically share information from a user-designated administrative server. As a result, you can retrieve, update and transmit content and improve customer awareness and satisfaction with greater convenience and less effort required. *The MagicInfo DataLink requires a separate license fee, with pricing subject to change.
- Diagonal Size 10.1"
- Panel Type 60Hz E-LED BLU
- Resolution 1280X800
- Pixel Pitch (HxV) 0.1695(H) x 0.1695 (V) (TYP.)
- Active Display Size (HxV) 217.0 (H) x 135.6 (V)
- Brightness (Typical) 400 Cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio 900:1
- Viewing Angle (H/V) 178:178
- Response Time 30 ms
- Display Color 16.7M
- Color Gamut 50 %
- H-Scanning Frequency 30 ~ 81kHZ
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 148.5MHz
- V-Scanning Frequency 48 ~ 75HZ
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio 50,000:1
- Audio Out 1
- Video In HDMI1
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240 V~ (+/- 10 %), 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption (Off Mode) less than 0.5W
- Power Consumption (On Mode) Max:24.2W, Typical:18.0W, BTU(Max):82.5W
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) less than 0.5W
- Set Dimension (WxHxD) 246.8 x 165.2 x 27.9 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 300.0 x 205.0 x 79.0 mm
- Set Weight 0.7 kg
- Package Weight 1.5 kg
- VESA Mount 75mm x 75 mm
- Bezel Width 14.1(top),14.1(side),14.1(bot) mm
- Media Player Option Type embedded
- Temperature 0℃~ 40 ℃
- Humidity 10% ~ 80 %
- Special Temperature Sensor, Portrait Installation Support, Button Lock, Clock Battery(80hrs Clock Keeping), Built in Speaker, WiFi Module Embedded, SD Card Slot, Touch(5 Point, 2 Drawing)
- Speaker Built in Speaker(5W x 1)
Internal Player (MagicInfo)
- Special Magic Clone(to USB), Auto Source Switching & Recovery,RS232C/RJ45 MDC,Plug and Play (DDC2B), Image Rotation, Built In MagicInfo Player S3, Firmware Update by Network, LFD New Home Screen, Predefined Templates for Vertical Usage,Mobile Control, Event Schedule, Backup Player
- MagicInfo Support Yes
Certification and Compliance
- EMC - FCC (USA) : 47 CFR Part 15, Subpart B, - CE (Europe) : EN55022, EN55024, - VCCI (Japan) : VCCI V-3 /2014.04, - KC (Korea) : KN22, KN24, - BSMI (Taiwan) :CNS 13438(EN 55022), - C-Tick (Australia) : AS/NZS CISPR22 : 2009+A1:2010, - CCC (China) : GB9254-2008;GB17625.1-2012
- Safety UL (USA) : UL 60950-1, CSA (Canada) : CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, NOM (Mexico) : NOM-019-SCFI-1998, CB (EU) : IEC60950-1, EN60950-1, KC (Korea) : K60950-1, PSB (Singapore) : IEC60950-1, EAC (Russia) : IEC60950-1, S-Mark (Argentina) : IEC60950, SASO (Saudi Arabia) : IEC60950
- Included Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card,Regulatory guide, Power Cord, Adapter, Remote Controller, Batteries, RS232C-Stereo cable, Stand Bar
Fitur dan spesifikasi dapat berubah tanpa pemberitahuan terlebih dahulu. Gambar yang digunakan hanya untuk tujuan ilustrasi
Beberapa fitur Samsung Smart TV mungkin tidak tersedia tanpa persetujuan jelas terhadap pengumpulan dan penggunaan informasi pribadi.
Interactive Display DBE-T Series 10” (LH10DBEPTGC/XY)
2017.07.11User Manual versi 01
2017.07.11User Manual versi 01
2020.08.18Install Guide(MagicInfo Express 2 Setup for Windows ) versi 3.1 1014.1
(KOREAN, ENGLISH, ARABIC, BULGARIAN, CHINESE, CHINESE, CROATIAN, CZECH, DANISH, DUTCH, DUTCH(BEL), ESTONIAN, PERSIAN, FINNISH, FRENCH, , GERMAN, GREEK, HEBREW, HUNGARIAN, INDONESIAN, ITALIAN, LATVIAN, LITHUANIAN, NORWEGIAN, POLISH, PORTUGUESE, ROMANIAN, RUSSIAN, SERBIAN, SLOVAK, SLOVENIAN, SPANISH, SWEDISH, THAI, TURKISH, UKRAINIAN, VIETNAMESE)
2016.09.09Install Guide(MagicInfo Express 2 User Manual) versi 2.6_1.2
(ENGLISH, ARABIC, BULGARIAN, CROATIAN, CZECH, DANISH, DUTCH, ESTONIAN, PERSIAN, FINNISH, GREEK, HEBREW, HUNGARIAN, INDONESIAN, LATVIAN, LITHUANIAN, NORWEGIAN, ROMANIAN, SERBIAN, SLOVAK, SLOVENIAN, UKRAINIAN, VIETNAMESE)