Outdoor OHD Series 46”
Enhance brand recognition, increase the flow of customer traffic and boost income with bright, vivid displays that keep viewers focused on the business message. Enthrall and mesmerize customers with high brightness of 2,500/3,000nit* that enhances readability in outdoor daylight conditions. Deliver super dynamic visibility outdoors through a 5,000:1 contrast ratio, which enables the display to show content more vividly and crisply with each and every detail and true, deep black hues. *55"-2,500nit, 46"-3,000nit
Enhance clearer message delivery for greater impact with innovative Reflection Cancelling Film, which reduces reflection and prevents glare under outdoor environments with direct sunlight. Embedded Samsung-developed RC film achieves a pinnacle of optical science that delivers clearer, more vivid images and presents distinctive differences in color, brightness and color uniformity for higher visibility. This cutting-edge, visual technology has been certified at a level of “High Visibility Outdoor Performance” by TÜV Rheinland, an international certification organization.
Present business messaging 24/7 even when the signage is exposed to direct or indirect sunlight, or to harsh environmental conditions such as dust, water and heat. OHD Series SMART Signage is mechanically designed to endure high temperatures that can withstand a wide operating range of: -30°C (-22°F) to 50°C (122°F) temperature variation. The displays’ waterproof and dustproof design covers the fan, drain hole, plug and power outlets and features IP56-certified protection that satisfies the international standard of protection as mandated by the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC). Enhanced anti-vandalism technologies (tempered glass and post-processing) prevent breaks, scratches and defacement to optimize the signage for outdoor usage.
Optimize brightness control while reducing display operating expenses and power consumption with an automatic brightness sensor. Customize the maximum and minimum brightness within a range of 200- nit to 3,000-nit brightness to complement any environment and adjust brightness levels both manually or automatically as needed. Control expenses by saving energy and extending the life of the displays to minimize TCO with the auto brightness sensor.
Eliminate the need for a separate PC and simplify digital signage configuration with an integrated hardware and software solution. 2nd Generation Samsung SMART Signage Platform (SSSP) features a media player embedded inside the display that integrates a capable computer as a System-on-Chip (SoC) to streamline content management and signage setup. Manage outdoor signage remotely from an office with a simple, low-cost connection through advanced HDBaseT. This connectivity standard for distribution of uncompressed HD multimedia content enables video, audio, Ethernet and control signal transmission through a single LAN cable, up to a 100m (328 ft.) distance for straightforward content control.
Conveniently and easily install, design and operate outdoor signage with an all-encompassing array of features in a single display. The all-inclusive design features ingression protection, anti-reflection technology, vandalism protection and a highly efficient cooling system. All of the components arrive perfectly preassembled. The simple OHD Series SMART Signage enclosure requires no additional parts, so it is completely ready for virtually any space.
Open a new world of usage applications and elegance with a slim depth that provides a sleeker enclosure design. At 90.3 mm (including its protection glass), OHD Series SMART Signage features a stunning slim display depth to impress customers and reduce viewing distractions. And, the slim-depth panels enable the stylish displays to efficiently use available space while reducing separate housing design costs.
Enable your audience – even viewers who wear polarized sunglasses – to clearly see your message. Because light emitted from an LCD display is polarized, a viewer wearing polarized sunglasses perceives that the display is turned off in either portrait or landscape mode. OHD Series displays feature circular polarizing technology that eliminates display blindness caused by polarized sunglasses.
- Diagonal Size 46"
- Panel Type S-VA
- Resolution 1920 x 1080 (16:9)
- Active Display Size (HxV) 1018.08(H) x 572.67(V)
- Brightness (Typical) 3,000 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio 5,000:1
- Viewing Angle (H/V) 178:178
- Response Time 6 ms
- Display Color 8 bit - 16.7M
- Color Gamut 72 %
- H-Scanning Frequency 30 ~ 81kHZ
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 148.5Mhz
- V-Scanning Frequency 48 ~ 75Hz
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio 100,000:1
- Audio Out Stereo Mini Jack
- Video In HDMI1, HDMI2, HDBaseT(LAN Common)
- Stand Type Standard Enclosure(Optional)
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240 V~ (+/- 10 %), 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption (Off Mode) less than 0.3W
- Power Consumption (On Mode) Max:600W, Typical:412W, BTU(Max):2047.7W
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) less than 0.5W
- Set Dimension (WxHxD) 1069.0 x 623.6 x 90.3(41.8) (Set), 623.5 x 564.9 x 90.0 (Power Box)
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 1174 x 305 x 727 mm
- Set Weight 39.5 (Set), 8.6 (Power Box)
- Package Weight 54.4 kg
- Bezel Width 24.9mm
- Temperature -30~50 ℃
- Humidity 10~80 %
- Special IP56 Certified for Simple Enclosure Outdoor, Protection Glass(Anti Grafiti, Infrared Reduce),Polarized Sun Glasses Viewable in any direction, HD Base T for Long Distance Installalling, Portrait Installation Support, Button Lock, Lamp Error Detection, Auto Brightness Control with Ambient Brightness Sensor, Anti Image Retention, Temperature Sensor, Pivot Display, MagicInfo S, Smart Scheduling, RJ45 MDC, PIP/PBP, Auto Source Switching & Recovery
- Protection Glass Yes
Internal Player (MagicInfo)
- MagicInfo Support Yes
- Included Quick Setup Guide, Regulatory Guide, Warranty Card, Remote Controller, Batteries, BLU Power Cable, Main Power Cable
Fitur dan spesifikasi dapat berubah tanpa pemberitahuan terlebih dahulu. Gambar yang digunakan hanya untuk tujuan ilustrasi