Outdoor OHF Series 55”
The OHF Series displays feature a thinly-designed, all-in-one composition which enables convenient and easy installation. A thorough package equips the displays for long-term performance, and includes ingress protection, anti-reflection technology, vandalism defense and a highly-efficient cooling system, among others. In addition, an integrated power box condenses operational components and accommodates an ultra-slim (85 mm.) frame. Embedded network hub and Wi-Fi functionality further reduce TCO by eliminating the need for a router when linking products, and allow smooth connectivity should the display be exposed to heat or water.
Tempered, IK10-certified* Magic Glass (5 mm.) provides the OHF Series displays with durable advanced protection against a range of external and environmental factors. Should the protective glass break, a strategically-placed gap between the Magic Glass and LCD panel prevents significant damage and enables efficient repair. *The IK European strength test rating uses a 0-10 scale (where 10 indicates the highest possible protection) to measure the degree of resistance against external impact.
Through advanced thermal control functionality and a filter-free design, the OHF Series displays operate at reduced energy consumption. An integrated heat exchanger modifies signage resources depending on the environment, and ultimately cuts costs for operators.
• High Visibility
The OHF Series displays feature innovative Magic Glass, TUV-certified image quality and an Auto Brightness sensor to improve picture quality and optimize message delivery for any viewer. When combined, these features produce high 2,500nit brightness and a 5,000:1 contrast ratio that amplify any type of content*. These powerful displays also include circular polarizing technology that eliminates display blindness caused by polarized sunglasses.
*The 2,500nit brightness and 5,000:1 contrast ratio settings are available for all OHF Series models larger than 24 in.
• Reflection Prevention
Beyond its basic picture enhancement functionality, the OHF Series’ Magic Glass minimizes reflection and enables rich, clear image presentation even when exposed to direct sunlight. Along with their high brightness and contrast ratio, the OHF Series displays’ reflectivity ensures continuous visibility and content integrity in any outdoor setting.
Each OHF Series display undergoes rigorous IP56 ingress defense testing to ensure resistance to dust, heat, moisture and other environmental variables that can impede operations. This includes an integrated self-cooling system that keeps the OHF Series displays running in temperatures ranging from -30oC (-22oF) to 50oC (122oF). In turn, operators can feel confident in the displays’ ability to perform 24/7, and without requiring expensive external cooling systems or security measures.
Samsung’s MagicInfo Player S4 equips OHF Series users with a new graphic engine that boosts overall display performance while ensuring a seamless content transition. The platform also operates as an advanced content management solution that enables more convenient content creation, scheduling and deployment. MagicInfo Player S4 is robust enough to help large organizations monitor and manage multiple OHF Series displays through a single, centralized server.
To accommodate VESA regulations, users can add optional brackets* to their OHF Series package. Beyond ensuring compliance, the brackets offer greater flexibility to mount displays in preferred locations without having to purchase specialized wall mounts. *Brackets are only available for the 46- and 55-inch OHF Series display models.
- Diagonal Size 55"
- Panel Type S-VA
- Resolution 1920 x 1080 (16:9)
- Pixel Pitch (HxV) 0.630 x 0.630 mm
- Active Display Size (HxV) 1209.60(H) x 680.40(V) mm
- Response Time 6 ms
- Display Color 8 bit - 16.7M
- Color Gamut 72 %
- H-Scanning Frequency 108 ~ 139.5 kHZ
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 297MHz
- V-Scanning Frequency 96 ~ 123 Hz
- Brightness 2,500 nit
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio 100,000:1
- RGB In D-Sub
- Audio In N/A
- Audio Out Stereo Mini Jack
- Video Out N/A
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240 V~ (+/- 10 %), 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption (Off Mode) less than 0.5 W
- Power Consumption (On Mode) Max:500W, BTU:1705W
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) less than 0.5 W
- Set Dimension (WxHxD) 1260.6 x 731.4 x 85.0 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 1358 x 845 x 230 mm
- Set Weight 52.6 kg
- Package Weight 58.1 kg
- VESA Mount 1186 x 560 (Basic), 1200 x 400 (Optional)
- Bezel Width 24.9 mm
- Temperature -30~50 ℃
- Humidity 10~80 (Non-condensing)
- Special IP56 Certified for Simple Enclosure Outdoor, Protection Glass(IK-10 Level, Anti Graffiti, Infrared Reduce), Polarized Sun Glasses Viewable in any direction, HD Base T for Long Distance Installalling, Portrait /Landscape Installation Support, Lamp Error Detection, Auto Brightness Control with Ambient Brightness Sensor, Temperature Sensor, RJ45 MDC, Auto Source Switching & Recovery, Clock Battery(80hrs Clock Keeping), Kensington Lock
- Protection Glass Yes
Internal Player (MagicInfo)
- MagicInfo Support Yes
Certification and Compliance
- EMC CE : EN55022:2006+A1:2007
- Safety CB : IEC60950-1/EN60950-1 (EN)
- Included Quick Setup Guide, Regulatory Guide, Warranty Card, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batteries
Fitur dan spesifikasi dapat berubah tanpa pemberitahuan terlebih dahulu. Gambar yang digunakan hanya untuk tujuan ilustrasi
Outdoor OHF Series 55” (LH55OHFPKBC/XY)
2021.02.23User Manual versi 06
2020.09.21User Manual versi 06
2020.04.14Quick Guide versi 1.0
2017.07.24Quick Guide versi 01
(ENGLISH, ARABIC, CHINESE, FRENCH, PORTUGUESE, VIETNAMESE)
2020.08.18Install Guide(MagicInfo Express 2 Setup for Windows ) versi 3.1 1014.1
(KOREAN, ENGLISH, ARABIC, BULGARIAN, CHINESE, CHINESE, CROATIAN, CZECH, DANISH, DUTCH, DUTCH(BEL), ESTONIAN, PERSIAN, FINNISH, FRENCH, , GERMAN, GREEK, HEBREW, HUNGARIAN, INDONESIAN, ITALIAN, LATVIAN, LITHUANIAN, NORWEGIAN, POLISH, PORTUGUESE, ROMANIAN, RUSSIAN, SERBIAN, SLOVAK, SLOVENIAN, SPANISH, SWEDISH, THAI, TURKISH, UKRAINIAN, VIETNAMESE)
2016.09.09Install Guide(MagicInfo Express 2 User Manual) versi 2.6_1.2
(ENGLISH, ARABIC, BULGARIAN, CROATIAN, CZECH, DANISH, DUTCH, ESTONIAN, PERSIAN, FINNISH, GREEK, HEBREW, HUNGARIAN, INDONESIAN, LATVIAN, LITHUANIAN, NORWEGIAN, ROMANIAN, SERBIAN, SLOVAK, SLOVENIAN, UKRAINIAN, VIETNAMESE)